Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
*yells at Dean* LISTEN TO HIM LISTEN TO BOBBY. *hugs Sam* my work here is done.
lenail125 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
This was so sad and so hopefully at the same time to read!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
This chapter was along the lines of “Victorious” and “Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of MyMind)” - my two new favorite Panic! Songs.
jensensgirl3 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Glad Samnis finally realizing Dean and Bobby don't hate him, he's finding his place in their world of hunting.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I don't know why, but this story made me think of “Miss Jackson” and “Sarah Smiles” by Panic! At The Disco.
ArtistKurai chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Awwww! Sam's finally feeling accepted! Yay! Bobby was so sweet in this chapter. I loved it. Bobby's definitely one of my favorite characters of the show. He seems like just a mean, gruff drunk, but on the inside, he's really just a teddy bear with a drinking problem. I'd love to see some more brotherly Dean in the next chapters. Big brother Dean is the best! I can't wait for the next update.
DeanGirl4ever12 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Whoohoo, another chapter! I am so glad to see (or rather "see") you again! :) An excellent job as usual and I LOVE how you are writing the bond between Sam and Dean even though they haven't grown up together! Protective, caring Dean is like chocolate for me. :) I'll love it however you write it, but I'm kinda hoping Sam stays with Dean. Don't get me wrong I think Bobby's awesome, it's just that Sam and Dean as brothers united are my favorite. :) Anywho, Happy Thanksgiving!
Sam J Eller chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I love this fic, babe! It is one of my favorites! I loved your latest chapter and eagerly await your next installment! :)
whatnosheep chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
The way you've written Sam is brilliant, it makes me want to give him a big hug! Really got deans protective nature spot on and I feel the way you have John and bobby react is really realistic.

Can't wait for more!
StyxxsOmega chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwwww! Those cute moments were so adorable! For the second hunt in my newest story, I'm doing a vampire ghost. It's officially called an ekimmu. Sounded cool, so I went with it. Anyways, good chappie! Please write more when you can.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
The feels, man.
/Feelings/
reannablue chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
I was so excited to see the update. I'm so happy that Sam told Dean ( I know the morphine helped) what he was thinking about himself and what he thought others thought of him. A kid doesn't rebound overnight from this type of stuff but it's such a necessary first step. I hope John comes around too.
Souless666 chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Wow!

Great chapter.
Tobymydog chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Another awesome chapter for another awesome story. I loved the talk between the boys, and this chapter literally almost had me in tears it was that good. I feel so bad for Sam, but at least he's getting better right? :)
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Welcome back! I missed you! Awww yay Sam and Bobby had a talk. Awesome job. Love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
306 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »