Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
YesteryearsGirl chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
You have no idea how happy I am when I see a chapter notification in my inbox! I love it; you're awesome! :)
AlElizabeth chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Aww nice to see Sam and Dean really starting to bond! Love it! Hopefully John can start a relationship with Sammy too.
Ah Pennywise. He scares me too :p
Keep up the good work, friend, and am looking forward to the next chappie.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I expected this to go dark and was worried but it just got happier and things are smoothing out, I enjoyed it. I have a smile on my face that can't be wiped off because of the clown thing. And John is finally letting Sam in! Yusssssssss. I'm imagining adult Sam on the show shying away from all McDonald's because of clowns.
babyreaper chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Well thank goodness John has finally come round. Was that the problem? John thought Dean was replacing his dead brother Adam? Thx for updating.
Engxty Piksy chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
aww fluff! :D loved this chappy! the broments were all perfect! and the clown scene was hillarious :D I could actually hear Dean's laughter as I was reading that, which made it all the more funny :P keep up the good work! :) hope you're doing well now!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Great job with this.
Thanks for sharing it.
I really look forward to more.
TG
ArtistKurai chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
I'm loving this story! I have to say, I wouldn't mind seeing a brotherly h/c moment between Sam and Dean since Sam's kinda starting to trust Dean now. I don't know, I just think it would be sweet. Update soon please!
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Wonderful job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
StyxxsOmega chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Yay! Sam's getting everyone softer towards him! It's pretty adorable. I loved the chappie! Please write more when you can.
Kas3y chapter 10 . 8/25/2015
Amazing chapter, love the (for u anyway :P) earlish update, cannot wait for the next and I would love to get inside John's head for a chapter :D :) Keep up the amazing work :)
Engxty Piksy chapter 9 . 8/22/2015
look who's back! :D and talk about a brilliant comeback at that! totally loved this chappy! :D the bro-ment was, like, PERFECT! :D and those lines: "Sometimes Dean made him wish he could remember how to laugh, without the strain in his stomach to hold it wished he could be open and free, and he hoped someday Dean could teach him how to be that. But for now, he ducked his head and grinned under the fringe of his hair." they made me almost-cry! looking forward to reading more brotherly awesomeness! :)
Kas3y chapter 9 . 8/12/2015
Arhhh, another chapter, finally :D And it was just as amazing :) Keep up the fantastic work, until next time :D
whatnosheep chapter 9 . 8/8/2015
Great chapter! It's lovely to see dean slowly breaking up down Sam's defences! Can't wait for the next chapter!
reannablue chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Fabulous update. I am thoroughly enjoying this story.
AlElizabeth chapter 9 . 8/7/2015
Hopefully Sam feels soon that he can trust Dean and start opening up to him. Can't wait to see what happens next :)
Is Rick going to make another appearance?
Keep up the great work, friend.
*hugs*