Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Good chapter!
rosebudgirl chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
I love this story! Thank you so much for updating!
reannablue chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Can I say "I'm in love with your story"? Cause I am! Loved your update and sooooo very much looking forward to your next one :)
rosebudgirl chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Please please update soon!
babybambina chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
please continue the next chapters good story
yulecogs chapter 2 . 9/17/2013
more please more please more please
i need some more to read,
more please more please more please
so with you i will plead.

for some more great chapters
of this brilliant tale,
your readers really do care
don't let all their dreams fail

we'd be really happy
for just one update more
just one more little chappy
is that too much to ask for

of course after that one
we'll need another too
so please finish this story
our hopes are pinned on you!
Skyrunner70 chapter 4 . 8/15/2013
Need update soon. This is getting good. Thanks for writing
Saelufu chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
please please update soon it's been like forever since you updated last
rosebudgirl chapter 4 . 7/10/2013
Please update soon - this is really good!
where the wind blows chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
OH NO SAAAAAMMMMM!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED POOR SAM TO BE TAKEN AWAY FROM HIS ABUSIVE BROTHER! RICK DOES NOT DESERVE A LITTLE BROTHER LIKE HIM! I HOPE DEAN SAVES HIM SOON!

please update as soon as you can! the suspense is killing me !

wind
T.L. Arens chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Too short! Good story-and I'm sorry that you have writer's block. Do you have an outline for the story? I know where you want to go with the story, but it seems you need a catalyst; an event (other than the abuse) that will throw Dean and Sam together. It needs to be something supernatural. Otherwise, the story is just drama and Supernatural is more than drama. Use a terrible force or something-if John is a good guy, then he, too needs and excuse to stay in town. Look up ancient myths-both European and Native American-or even Mexican mythology and twist it to fit your story. After all, that's exactly what the writers on the series do. Don't hold back. Ask yourself what kind of story you'd like to read and go from there. :)
Good luck.
L.A.H.H chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
Excellent chapter. Thanks for updating
unknownly popular kid chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
I love this story sooooo much and get so damn excited when you update keep up the good work! I can't wait till dean gets wind! btw I was waiting for Sam to be like my name is not Sammy its Sam but then I was like kill rick for hurting my Sammy anyway i love the story! :)
babyreaper chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
OMG, tell me Dean or someone heard Rick screaming at Sam and they are going to get to him before he's hurt even more. And then I'd like Dean to beat the crap out for Rick for everything he's ever done to Sam.. I'd be a happy person then. Thanks for updating.
sarah chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
took you soooo long to get this update
i am fine with the hunt recap
but i hope you update more frequently and longer chapter would be more than welcome
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »