Reviews for The Broken Road That Led Me Straight To You
lenail125 chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
This was so sad and so hopefully at the same time to read!
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 12 . 11/27/2015
This chapter was along the lines of “Victorious” and “Ready To Go (Get Me Out Of MyMind)” - my two new favorite Panic! Songs.
jensensgirl3 chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Glad Samnis finally realizing Dean and Bobby don't hate him, he's finding his place in their world of hunting.
Tie-Dyed Broadway chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I don't know why, but this story made me think of “Miss Jackson” and “Sarah Smiles” by Panic! At The Disco.
ArtistKurai chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Awwww! Sam's finally feeling accepted! Yay! Bobby was so sweet in this chapter. I loved it. Bobby's definitely one of my favorite characters of the show. He seems like just a mean, gruff drunk, but on the inside, he's really just a teddy bear with a drinking problem. I'd love to see some more brotherly Dean in the next chapters. Big brother Dean is the best! I can't wait for the next update.
YesteryearsGirl chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
Whoohoo, another chapter! I am so glad to see (or rather "see") you again! :) An excellent job as usual and I LOVE how you are writing the bond between Sam and Dean even though they haven't grown up together! Protective, caring Dean is like chocolate for me. :) I'll love it however you write it, but I'm kinda hoping Sam stays with Dean. Don't get me wrong I think Bobby's awesome, it's just that Sam and Dean as brothers united are my favorite. :) Anywho, Happy Thanksgiving!
Sam J Eller chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
I love this fic, babe! It is one of my favorites! I loved your latest chapter and eagerly await your next installment! :)
whatnosheep chapter 11 . 11/22/2015
The way you've written Sam is brilliant, it makes me want to give him a big hug! Really got deans protective nature spot on and I feel the way you have John and bobby react is really realistic.

Can't wait for more!
StyxxsOmega chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Awwwwwwwwwww! Those cute moments were so adorable! For the second hunt in my newest story, I'm doing a vampire ghost. It's officially called an ekimmu. Sounded cool, so I went with it. Anyways, good chappie! Please write more when you can.
Eruthiawen Luin chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
The feels, man.
/Feelings/
reannablue chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
I was so excited to see the update. I'm so happy that Sam told Dean ( I know the morphine helped) what he was thinking about himself and what he thought others thought of him. A kid doesn't rebound overnight from this type of stuff but it's such a necessary first step. I hope John comes around too.
Souless666 chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Wow!

Great chapter.
Tobymydog chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Another awesome chapter for another awesome story. I loved the talk between the boys, and this chapter literally almost had me in tears it was that good. I feel so bad for Sam, but at least he's getting better right? :)
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Welcome back! I missed you! Awww yay Sam and Bobby had a talk. Awesome job. Love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
babyreaper chapter 11 . 11/21/2015
Brilliant update, thank goodness things have been cleared up between Bobby and Sam, sorry the kid got hurt though on the hunt , but he'll recover and he had learned that the people he is with now are the good guys that will not abuse him, verbally or physically. But what will he think of Dean's plan to leave him behind at Bobby's? More soon, Thx
305 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »