Reviews for Re-Write: The Prom
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 2 . 10/13/2007

This is definitely my kind of ending!

I love it!
Fanficer Lore chapter 2 . 9/22/2004
Hey, this was absolutely perfect and so well done!

I've actually done a Prom rewrite myself lol back before my writing evolved into something... better. I pretty much did what you did. Sort of. Not sure if I have it listed on my username. But either way yours is definitely more moving. Xander was perfect for talking to Buffy into getting Angel back. That was done nicely. The end is oh so sweet ) Would love a sequal!
myriassterre chapter 2 . 1/19/2004
I cried! I love it when fics make me cry, so that's great for you, I love ths fic, it's beautiful, emotional and full of B/A goodness. Thanks, keep it up, and for the record, I don't care if you write Wes fic, and about getting flame about writing B/A fic, they have no life, and are dumb (I'm trying not to swear, I really want too though) and shouldn't criticise people just because you or other people don't agree with their opinion, I don't read B/S or A/C fic, it gives me the creeps, but I let them be, and they can do whatever they like. So why can't B/A shippers? It's crazy, I'm a B/A shipper, always have been, always will be. I personally haven't been flamed for being a B/A shipper, but I'm am fairly new, so I might get flammed in the future, and if that happens, I pray that the reviews aren't signed so I can delete it. Don't listen to 'em, do what you want to do, and keep the B/A flame going (Thanks for listening to my rant, bye).
IsleofSolitude chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
ooooooooh, you should write a story telling what happened with Darla and Riley and Spike! that would be really cool! but on the other hand, it's good as it is anyways. So, whatever. .
Kelly chapter 2 . 7/29/2002
Hey I absolutely loved your re-write of the prom. It was one of the best

fan fics i've read so far! Im a big 1-3 season fan so when someone re-writes

some of the endings to the episodes, i always enjoy reading them. Your

fanfic was perfect. I hope you keep changing some of the endings in the

early seasons..I'd love to see how you mix things up a bit, so to speak.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Awwww...

Nice fluffy bit of stuff. No angst. Wow. How to deal, how to deal...

Really loved chapter 1 with Buffy looking at herself in the mirror and Joyce walking in on her. Very good job with the emotions and visuals.
Caitie chapter 2 . 7/26/2002
Awwwww! That is tooooooo cute!
Laura chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
I cannot wait to see where this is going! PLEASE keep going with it
IsleofSolitude chapter 1 . 7/21/2002
oooh, please continue SOOOOOOOON!