Reviews for Unfazed Love
unionjack chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Awesome awesome awesome! Love it! I check everyday to see if there is another chapter! Keep them coming, you're doing a great job!
Veggie95 chapter 3 . 2/8/2013
Awwwww heartbreaking. Fantasticly brilliant
Em chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Nawww cute! Good job for updating. If only everyone could be that awesome haha. Anyway, make sure you fill in the scene where you know, she tells him!
emmy92 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy to log in haha. I so enjoyed your story. I do hope you continue with it! I think you should totally do this for every episode. you will be here for years there were that many missing conversations! update soon! both your stories! I need inspiring!
Bella chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Loved it!
Missing Lawson & Shannon so much!
Please keep writing. Looking forward to next installment.
Veggie95 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
That was lovely. Would love to see more stories from you
LoveSirPercival chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice one shot :) though I do like your idea of doing bits from each episode you might want to make sure you don't just jump into dialogue concerning parts of the episode without clarifying where it fits in. If that makes sense? It was more with the last paragraph that I got a bit confused as to what the meeting was etc. if you added in who the meeting was with / what the meeting was concerned with it would flow better rather than seem disjointed?
Great writting though, I only found some little proof-reading blunders but as a person who hates proof-reading their own work I don't hold it against you! :)
Keep it up :)