Reviews for The Wedding of Rose Marion Tyler
StarwarsRulz chapter 14 . 7/25
This is so good I really hope you continue it someday soon! XD
Phoenix Black chapter 8 . 5/25
The confused is seriously hilarious, i just can't
readmered chapter 14 . 5/4
Woo! I love it but I'm realy sad it probably won't be finished :( fantastic characters and wonderful fluff! Thanks so much for writing!
MusicOwl29 chapter 14 . 4/10
I really love this story
It gives my OTP a happy ending and it brings back Nine with all his amazingness and sass
What better way to have it all come together than a wedding?
I'll be waiting for your next update
SassyFrassKerr chapter 14 . 4/3
Interesting story so far.
tara thomure chapter 14 . 4/2
what happened next can you email me its
Crystalzap chapter 14 . 3/29
humm nice touch bring 11 in ;) can't wait to see more
LadyThetaSigma chapter 14 . 2/9
Hope you update this story again soon in the future!
Music Loving Bookworm chapter 14 . 1/18
Ah! Eleven is coming in! Yeah!
Leylon chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
oh, it is so brilliant but i will read this when u will continue - i know that it will kill me when i will come to the more dangerous chapters and i cannot continues... well, merry christmas at all and lot of inspiracion for u! :) :)
Leylon chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
rose will be with doctor untill the end... oh, thank u for this. My heart hurts little less for Doc loneliness thanks your story and note.
Leylon chapter 4 . 12/23/2014
u did a big mess, did not u? oh, i love it :D :D
Leylon chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
hah, yeah, they are definitely in character. your words are chicken soup for my soul :)
Leylon chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
oh, u are genius, do u know it? Finally i found something original, new, with good idea and with naturally gifted style of autor. And, plus is that i really love ninth - and i really do not know why. Well, he is incredibly sympathed, funny and... naturally virile. and u capture something between Doctor and Rose well - not love, not yet, but something really near to love. Visibling but no screaming to reader. Once again, thank u :) :)
TheOneAndOnly25 chapter 14 . 12/2/2014
Why did you stop updating this? I love this story please return!