Reviews for Jerry and Shake TEMPORARY HIATUS
That Kennedy Kid chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
Would you mind doing some Leon/Helena? I seem to be one of three people in the world that ships it. I love it nearly as much as Jake/Sherry. Please? Pretty please? Pretty, pretty please?
Miesterofmayhem chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
Login doesn't work :/ great story I love it! And personally I think Leon and Chris in a campaign would be amazing but that's just me :)
GJ115 chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I'm just glad you're planning on continuing this. Can't wait
Hello My Name Is chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I don't like this ... (look below) ;-D
I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOO MUCH!
Thank You So Much!I've never seen a story with Sherry as the main character.
So thank you once again. (_)
-Love,Hello My Name Is-
33333 3333
Lisa431 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
omg i loved it please update soon xo
HelenaKennedy chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
Like it? I LOVE IT! Its just so laid back and imantic and just...heartwarming. Yeah thats the word.

I kind of can imagine him as an alternative rock singer though what with the scar but i still love the story. Its incredible and amazing. Cant wait for the next update.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
CoolCat0720 chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
I love it!
CoolCat0720 chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
This is too cute! I have a question, does Piers have a crush on Sherry or something?
GJ115 chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Oh god whens the next chapter?
SimplyClaireRedfield chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
I love this story! PLEASE WRITE MORE x{D
N-I-N-T chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
Man... I love how you write. I'm so jealous! It all looks so smooth.

It sucks, because I feel like by now I shouldn't be gawking over other peoples writing. XD This was another great chapter :) I enjoy the light heartedness of the story. These aren't the typical kind that I read...and I really, really enjoy it. THank you for writing this chapter, it was great. Also;

It's time for... KRAUSER BALL!
GreenBlack1991 chapter 2 . 10/21/2012
omg i loved this story so faar. cant wait to know where you are going to take this. please continue soon!
much love From Austria!
bhernandez02897 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
Omg I so freakin loved this chapter! That is soooo cute with jake playing with reed! Sand I was laughing out loud in my room when he put in hot stuff lol
LeleB123 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This chapter was my favorite by far! Sherry little brother is so cute:) and Jake playing made the moment oh so cuter:) keep up the amazing work! Can't wait for the next chapter:)
BelarusLockhart1827 chapter 2 . 10/20/2012
This chapter had me smiling the whole time while I was reading it!

The ending part was super sweet I adored it!

Jake's favorite color is orange lol neat