Reviews for Come Fly With Me
Bigou chapter 11 . 4/30
Great story so far.

Just one little thing that I need to point: As far as I know, the Namekian's Dragon Balls DON'T disperse like Earth's ones. (At least, it wasn't the case on the original Namek planet. I don't remember if things changed after New Namek's creation.)
GoldenPiggy chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
...My guess is that weird reporter girl...
Erinunu chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
In case no-one else has told you(and if my assumptions based on the name are correct). Tutor period is called Study Hall or Directed Study's here in the US-of-A. Home-room is where you start the day, when(at most schools, at mine we do this in second period, for reasons i don't know or don't remember) we say The Pledge and listen to announcements, etc,etc. unless, of coarse, i'm incorrect in my assumptions of what Tutor period is. If i am, please correct me. Loving the story btw. sorry if i seemed...overly polite during the coarse of this, i don't know why i'm writing like i'm applying for a job, but my brain had decided for that to be a thing with me today. long review is long, a thousand pardons for that.
Son Goshen chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
... I can't believe I missed this update until now... and just like Bulma I'm not entirely convinced either. My heart dropped when Videl was watching the news. There has to be much, much more to the fishy crime. e_e (alternatively I'm just always paranoid as fuck) Write more, whenever. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story! Really love it, keep up the great work
YumeTakato chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I enjoyed it
brograham18 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Glad to see an update! Looking forward to more
dcp1992 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Great chapter! Seems like Videl will have it a little easier at school. Glad there is some interaction between them now, at the very least. Update soon!
Ace Son chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter!
cet0x chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Glad you updated this story. Nice chapter.
Dyton chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Interesting chapter. I hope soon Videl gets her memories back. I know I read this story before, but I can't remember how close were Videl and Gohan. I mean were they dating seriously or still at the stages of flirting? Part of this chapter hints that they were involved more intimately, but not sure if I remember you stating they had crossed that line yet.
shugokage chapter 11 . 8/2/2014
Interesting chapter and poor Gohan is going through an emotional roll coaster!
The Fluff Queen Lilly-sama chapter 11 . 8/2/2014

Also, nice chapter. Glad to see you back. Keep it up. (y)

That is all.
Ace Son chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Update soon?
A-man chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
I was wrong about shenron being able to reverse natural things. But porunga certainly can. Still an epic fail.