Reviews for Come Fly With Me
MariSkep chapter 3 . 5/2
Why is Gohan being such a dick?
FireStorm1991 chapter 11 . 2/28
I don't know why I never saw this chapter, but it was great. Many of us writers know the kinds of struggles with writing and all. I hope one day you pick this one back up. I really want to see what happens, if Videl's memory ever comes back and why Gohan still wants to be so distant. I'm starting to wonder what this crash mentioned here was. Anyway, I hope you're doing well!
nbp chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
ch 10
nbp chapter 11 . 12/14/2016
reviews! come back!
mineng101 chapter 11 . 7/15/2016
Another good story, wish it would continue
SierraLarson chapter 11 . 3/8/2016
I always thought this was another flying lessons fic, but it isn't and honestly I really should've read this sooner. Instead, I read it all in one night and it's now 5 in the morning. And GhVi hasn't made much progress besides Gohan just talking to her. Goddangit, Kaka. I really should've stopped half-way and read the rest to tomorrow, but I wanted to see if Videl got some of her memory back

Aaaaaaaaaaa

When are you going to update this? I want Videl's memory back or for her to know what happened between her and Gohan

I want my OTP whole again T-T

Get on it, boy *cracks whip* (Or at least tell me on FB when some good progress will be made. Soon? Not for at least 5 chapters? Aaa?
Guest chapter 11 . 12/5/2015
┬┐Cuando la continuaras?...
kaithelonechampion chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
I rarely write this, but... Omg I love this story. I read it all in one sitting almost! Actually I started reading it on ao3 and finished it on the ff app.

The characters are well written and nothing feels too ooc - though tbh sometimes I feel they act ooc in canon too.

It's so enjoyable to witness the rebudding friendship Videl and Gohan are (unknowingly for one and unwilling for the other) taking part in. It's the perfect opportunity to use scenarios such as Gohan remaking Videl fall for him (or her making him fall for her more) or having her remember at the most crucial moment for the story/romance.

I really hope to see more chapters!
Bigou chapter 11 . 4/30/2015
Great story so far.

Just one little thing that I need to point: As far as I know, the Namekian's Dragon Balls DON'T disperse like Earth's ones. (At least, it wasn't the case on the original Namek planet. I don't remember if things changed after New Namek's creation.)
GoldenPiggy chapter 11 . 11/9/2014
...My guess is that weird reporter girl...
Erinunu chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
In case no-one else has told you(and if my assumptions based on the name are correct). Tutor period is called Study Hall or Directed Study's here in the US-of-A. Home-room is where you start the day, when(at most schools, at mine we do this in second period, for reasons i don't know or don't remember) we say The Pledge and listen to announcements, etc,etc. unless, of coarse, i'm incorrect in my assumptions of what Tutor period is. If i am, please correct me. Loving the story btw. sorry if i seemed...overly polite during the coarse of this, i don't know why i'm writing like i'm applying for a job, but my brain had decided for that to be a thing with me today. long review is long, a thousand pardons for that.
Son Goshen chapter 11 . 8/11/2014
... I can't believe I missed this update until now... and just like Bulma I'm not entirely convinced either. My heart dropped when Videl was watching the news. There has to be much, much more to the fishy crime. e_e (alternatively I'm just always paranoid as fuck) Write more, whenever. :D
Guest chapter 11 . 8/5/2014
Wonderful story! Really love it, keep up the great work
YumeTakato chapter 11 . 8/4/2014
I enjoyed it
brograham18 chapter 11 . 8/3/2014
Glad to see an update! Looking forward to more