Reviews for A Trip Down Shawnvision Lane
i'm awesome at singing chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
this is awesome
Emmawatsonfan1 chapter 3 . 6/25/2013
Pwease continue it*puppy dog face* pweeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeee
pineapplegirl123 chapter 3 . 3/8/2013
This is awesome! I love Psych and OUAT! :) Even though we already found out who Henry's dad is, I would still love to see this continued. It kept my attention. Please write more. :)
SoManyFandomSoLittleTime chapter 3 . 1/16/2013
moooooore...PLEASE?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Mmmmoooorrreee
vampluva87 chapter 3 . 11/20/2012
Awesome! I Love this! :)
Lupin and Tonks Forever chapter 3 . 11/11/2012
Good start, very interesting I love the mix of Psych and Once Upon A Time, update soon please.
MysteryGirl7Frea chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
"my associate Bless You" Men in tights reference, love it!

Something tells me that the dwarves will be running in yelling "terrible news! Terrible news!" Boy, those two will be like what and is this some kind of show and I bet Gus would at one point say "This town is nuts."
Wonder what their reaction would be if they saw the poster that said "Lost" and "Pinocchio". Shawn will probably make some obscure remark.
Please continue.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Gus: Must a been a storm last night.
When they saw the flipped cars Shawn could've totally commented on that. Something like "Must have been one hell of a storm." He couldv'e said something, it was a perfect time for him to do that.
MysteryGirl7Frea chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
It's actually call a Rave. Also, it's Storybrooke like hard to find since they don't really get visiters? I just thought of something, what if Gus meets Belle and does that deep hello that he does when he meets a pretty girl. Then he finds out that she's not single, yet being the nice guy that he is is still nice. I actually didn't really think that one through.
MysteryGirl7Frea chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Awesome! Two great, funny guys are going to a town filled with fairytales. I think when Shawn confronts Regina, he should be all serious like "Ok, I have one question for you and I expect it to be answered." Then looses his serious demeanor. "Why did you have to name him Henry? Why after my father?"
And Regina's like "I named him after my father." And Shawn turns to Gus and is like "Ok, that's less weird and creepy." And Gus is like "No, it's not." Or something. I just hope you keep Shawn and Gus in character and have those references that they do. Oh man, Shawn's gonna be doing a lot of Disney and/or fairy tales references. Wait until they find out that they town is filled with fairy tale characters and when Regina has her powers. Oh, you should have them arrive at that meeting house before Regina comes in all bada** like and uses her magic. That how you can have Shawn and Gus scream in high pitch like girls "Ahhhhh!" I love this crossover, I can tell it will be good. And the many possibilities. Ekk!
fantomfaire chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Oh this is good! I love where you are going with this and I can't wait to read more! Please update again soon!
Russian8once1psych7 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012