Reviews for In Loving Memory
musicbean2 chapter 12 . 11/9
are you trying to make me cry? because you are succeeding. this was amazing !
musicbean2 chapter 4 . 11/9
Kiri Huo Ziv chapter 12 . 6/27/2014
That was... that was amazing.

I cried and cried, and I was expecting her to gain her memories back, but I'm glad it didn't happen, because it makes the story more real.

It's great. Really!
K8 chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
So I just finished your fan fiction, (which i devoured in about an hour or two) and I have to say, at the beginning there were some things that I was confused about, before I understood that in taking creative license you deleted the fact that the residents of Storybrooke are fairy tale characters. And I'm not saying I liked it any less because of that. The whole story is really quite good! It just took me a few chapters to realize that these characters you've adopted are not from fairy tales, which makes sense since it's a crossover with The Vow which is mainly non-fiction. I saw the similarities, but I didn't actually see the disclaimer about it being inspired by The Vow until chapter six or so. I just dove right into the story. I really did love it though! I love Rumbelle and it would be so cool if you wrote another OUAT fanfic, perhaps one about Captain Swan? Or perhaps Regal Arrow (Outlaw Queen? Doesn't matter they're the same ship). I would write it but I'm not super great at that.
Touch of sweetness chapter 12 . 6/15/2014
OMG! I love this story so much!
cutiebubble33 chapter 12 . 6/13/2014
jewel415 chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
This story was wonderful! Somehow, I lost it and just found it again! I cried so hard after chapter 11- I mean, I felt like a dope, but I couldn't help it. Do you know what a gift it is to write something so well that you are be able to produce emotion in the reader? Don't ever, ever stop writing. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Grace5231973 chapter 12 . 10/5/2013
Thank you soo much for this story and for giving it to us all at once! I would have never been able to stand the suspense and angst! I do wonder if she made up with her father. I would have liked for her to find out what a creep Gaston was to her, but in the end, all that matters is that Belle finally got her head on straight and fought for her husband and marriage!
rumbelleian chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Are you going to continue this? I would love it if you did
Oh my Gold chapter 7 . 7/7/2013
make more! make more! make more! make more! make more! make more!make more! make more! make more! make more! make more! make more! just continue!
Grace5231973 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I am glad they are growing closer. I understand why Moe did what he did, but I still dislike him for pushing his daughter away for wanting her own life and not the one he wanted for her!
landscapegirl chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Whew! Loved it. So glad you're back!
juju0268 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
so sad, I love this story!
Ailovec chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
Oh poor Belle. Ruby and Snow must feel horrible for saying that. I almost felt bad for her dad until he had to have the last words and decided to jab Rumple. It was also a very sweet of Rum to just hold her. :)
Mathlover15 chapter 7 . 6/27/2013
I feel so sorry for Belle. Her mother is dead and her father is an idiot who doesn't know the time to speak or shut up.
Anyway I like what you have with this story and I completely understand why you took so long with updating. Every author has an actual life outside of Fan fiction. Keep up the good work and I look forward to your next chapter.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »