Reviews for The Lady Of The Lake
I tried to finish this book, I really did, and I think a lot of parts are fantastic and the whole thing is really well written. That being said, I'm SO disappointed at how fast Cato and Sky fall for each other. I don't care how different she is and how good looking she is to him, no career would ever drastically change as much as you made Cato. I felt like I was a reading a romance between sky and another character, certainly not Cato. He is just way too ooc. I I'm super sad cuz I was so stoked to read this but it's just too cringe how fast everything happens. You're a good writer, keep it up. But you need to work on making romances and friendships believable. Also no offense but the friendship between Darian and Sky also seemed to get too close too fast as did his and Marvel's. I loved the ideas though.
Erdbeerkuchen98 chapter 1 . 1/21
I can’t say more than wow!
This book is much better than even the original
This was brilliant really really enjoyed reading this! Well done! Xx
Sociopathic Psychopath chapter 38 . 12/25/2017
I've read this chapter so many times that all of the tears I've shed can fill all of the oceans in the world
Sociopathic Psychopath chapter 12 . 12/22/2017
I've read this story several times and this chapter never ceases to make me cry
The Ravenwood chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Read this atleast 5 times and i still enjoy it
itsjillian chapter 33 . 11/30/2017
I don't remember reading this story, but the title is familiar to me. Maybe i've seen it before when looking for cato fanfics. Anyway, I stumbled into this when I saw that you updated Survival of the Fittest after like 3 years & wanted to read another cato fanfic. I am glad of that decision because I have spent the last 2 nights reading this & 33 chapters in, I can say that this is one of the best stories i've read ever. :)
TheRadiantFire chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
Even though I knew what the Quarter Quell would be, I still almost cried... this is such a good story!
Vikturi chapter 51 . 10/4/2017
Yes! A sequel :3 I’m so happy :333
Guest chapter 49 . 10/3/2017
What happened to enobaria?
Guest chapter 48 . 10/3/2017
O annie. Cashmere. Im crying. So much
Guest chapter 46 . 10/3/2017
O NO! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE VICTORS!
Guest chapter 44 . 10/3/2017
omg thank god there all still alive
Guest chapter 38 . 10/3/2017
WHEYEY! NOOOOO! WHHHHY! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY! YOU MADE EVERYONE DIE! IF I DINT LIKE UR PREVIOUS CHAPTERS I SWEAR I WOULD LIKE KILL YOU! NOOOOO!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/1/2017