Reviews for The Lady Of The Lake
Floyd in the Sky chapter 1 . 1h
Well, this is my Xth time (5th?6th?) time going back to this story, I love it so much and it's so dear to my heart. Truly one of the best stories on this website and definitely my favorite Hunger Games one. The pacing is perfect, your character development is perfect, you can truly see how well thought the story is and how much work you put in it. Thank you for writing one of the best pieces here ever, I'm going to enjoy it now one other time.
LOVE.MRL chapter 51 . 2/17
This is the second time I read this story and I love it even more the second time around! I would love to see a sequel to this story! Thank you for sharing Sky with us!
Nuray14 chapter 51 . 1/30
This is hands down one of the best Hunger Games fanfiction I have ever read and I am not even that into Cato/OC fanfics. I loved Sky soo much and I loved Cato and Sky even better. It was such a fun read.
Cotton Strings chapter 51 . 1/11
This was a really great read, one of the best fics I've read in a while. I'm happy that you're moving towards shaping this into an original novel, although it will be a loss to the fanfic world ;) In one of your previous A/Ns you were talking about creating a sequel, would this instead be worked into your original novel?
SilverNeira chapter 51 . 12/23/2016
This story is wonderful! I cried sooo much!

Thank you!
Izumikii chapter 51 . 12/23/2016
This story was amazing ! I loved sky and Cato': relationship ,even though at first I was reluctant it would work out but they're so cute together . I also love Finnick's relationship with her and I'm so glad he didn't die , I was so worried about that . But really , the way you wrote this story was awesome , the way you progressed the plot and stuff . I'm so thankful for your story!
EJ Rocks chapter 39 . 12/13/2016
What. The. Hell. I am so confused. Like unbelievably confused. I didn't really understand anything that's happened since the first night with the lizard things. My brain is imploding. Mi no comprendo.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/12/2016
Darrien and Marvel sitting in a tree... maybe literally?
Maybe Marien for a ship name? And is Darrien pronounced (Dar-in) or (Dar-e-in)? I normally don't like Hunger Games fics because the epilogue was so final but I really like your twist on things. How am I supposed to route for Katniss and Peeta when I'm in Sky's head? You make this so difficult, but I love it non the less.
Born in 20th Century chapter 50 . 12/5/2016
Thank you so much for sharing this absolutely amazing story! I don't even know how to describe it in words, how wonderful this fic is. The development of the relationship between Sky and Cato, as well as the other characters such as Finnick, Mags, etc. was brilliant and you could feel each character come alive through your portrayals. The plot was fantastic too, loved how the fic didn't just conclude with the end of the Hunger Games but also continued with the Quarter Quell, and the rebellion, bringing us through the whole series in a way. Once again thanks so much for sharing this brilliantly amazing fic with us and I look forward to reading more of your writing soon! :D
Born in 20th Century chapter 24 . 12/4/2016
loved the watermelon part haha, this is brilliant so far! can't wait to keep reading :D
lTigerMoonl chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
I have read the whole story and loved it! OMG the ending was so good!
Sseumersan chapter 20 . 9/12/2016
I usually don't eat romance pretty well but this, THIS, THIS I CANNOT STOP SQUEALING EVERY SECOND. Oh, man. This is a purr, purr gold.
Deceptive Lighting chapter 32 . 8/11/2016
I'm gonna call this one before we go any farther. Sky is pregnant. I've had to many aunts and friends get pregnant to not have a natural radar now.
And before you wonder, it was last chapter the second I read about the boat that my instincts understood. Love the story! Talk to you later!
LeahDinah chapter 51 . 8/6/2016
Oh my goodness. In the 7 years that I have read fanfiction (HP an HG), I have probably left a total of 5 reviews. And this story certainly deserves one. No Mary-Sue's, no eternal boring monologue's about feelings, heaps of action and well worked out, rounded characters. Sky is an amazing main character. I love hearing that you have started your own original novel, and I will support it endlessly.

Good luck with your future writings and all else.
XFlare chapter 50 . 8/3/2016
You.

YOU.

Because of you, your bloody brilliant writing and my lack of discipline, I have been unable to do anything useful with my free time for two days! And that includes homework and school projects!

Dammit.

I can't even blame you for it.

It's lovely.