Reviews for The Lady Of The Lake
Starving games chapter 50 . 2/24
Omg
Starving games chapter 48 . 2/24
Why did Annie have to die she is one of my fav characters and that means her son Darien is without a mother and cashmere how did she die it said she was covered with blood was this from the crowd of people on the hallway and many a peacekeeper had shot her but that means the twins also have no mother so this means that Finnick is going to have to raise Darrien by himself and the dad of the twins is going to have to raise them by himself
Please just answer the question that is in there for me- how did cashmere die :(
Luv the story
starving games chapter 28 . 2/21
will cato and sky be forced to be married or even "worse" forced to have children :D
luv the storyline so far
starving games chapter 27 . 2/21
i like both the ideas but i would rather read number 2
p.s where can i find this modern day AU of yours i just started to ead fanfics this yar and i have been caught up reading Lady of the Lake luv it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ;D
keep it up
and for your modern day AU fanfic, as always...
...May the odds ever be in your favor
:P
starving games chapter 6 . 2/21
does marvel have a thing for darrien because if he does there is one word to say to it...
...huh GAY! :D
p.s i dont mind gay people, i have a friend who i think my be gay haven't asked him but he comments on clothing and says what looks best togerther so he may just be flamboyant :D
starving games chapter 5 . 2/21
its going to be sad to see Darrien go :'(
i hope cato and sky both survive and live in the capitol both as victors :D
none chapter 50 . 2/12
OMG THIS IS THE BEST FANFICTION I EVER READ! I am literally speechless like this could become a book. great read!
TwoWayMirror chapter 50 . 2/10
I absolutely adore your story. I literally have tears in my eyes. It was heartbreakingly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing that with us. Definitely one of my favorite Hunger Games stories, including the books. Mainly due to Sky.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 18 . 1/10
Think I am going to leave it here. Your writing is good and grammar is good as well but I am really not fond of the main character. Yes, she is different to Katniss but she is weak- and in my opinion does not get stronger as the games continue. She constantly relies on other people to help her and the only reason she is alive is because of Cato and the umpteen other tributes helping her ( which is a bit unrealistic- how many tributes help each other in it to be honest)

I also don't understand why you made so many OC's when there were plenty of tributes we already know you could of chosen from- I didn't care for any of youe OCs and whether or not they died- in fact I positively hated most of them. (Maybe you just re-named them actually? I don't know)

Also, Cato has changed so much for the sake of this being romance. I expected romance because it was in the title but not so much that is changes Cato's whole personality.

Not my cup of tea, sorry but thanks for posting and your writing is really good I just couldn't read anymore because of the above points.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 15 . 1/10
Really dissapointed in how Sky reacted to Tessa blaming her for Darriens death... really hoped she would jump her and kill her to be honest instead of yelling at her... thought this was supposed to be killing games.
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 14 . 1/10
All I could think here was 'camera's are watching them making out'
Ben and Jerry's Icecream Cone chapter 13 . 1/10
Did you forget that sky had a leg injury?
Wings of Tears chapter 50 . 1/3
Thank you for writing this story. When I first started I was just curious and I actually didn't think I would get that far or like it that much. You really did change my mind about enjoying another pairing other than Peeta/Katniss. You proved me wrong and I look forward to reading more of your stories and interpretations of Cato. Thank you for posting this. It was a nice change.
KioshiUshima chapter 50 . 12/28/2014
I love this. And I love you. : Ugh. UGH. How dare you make me cry so much I gave myself a headache? D; My feeeeeeels. I'm so glad I found this. Thank you so much for your time and work. It's pretty indescribable, this story. You took a character that hardly even gets a passing mention in the books; someone no one even thinks about, and turned their no-name, no-face character into a freakin' Legend. Thank you.
The-Darkened Abyss chapter 50 . 12/26/2014
I just finished reading your story and I am astonished! I hated it and loved it at the same time. It made me cry, laugh, and warmed my heart! You are an amazing writer and this is an amazing story. I have never read anything in my life that has tugged my heart the way your story has, so thank you!
1,315 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »