Reviews for Heathdale Boarding School
Ahhh PLEASE UPLOAD SOON! I WANT TO READ MORE! x
AutumnIsNotSpring chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
I like. :3 now update please. xP
SLenDErsUMmeRSevE chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I HOPE YOUR BROTHER IS OK!
It's me again chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
Happy holidays! I've been waiting for so long I thought you'd stopped. Thanks for not though. I hope you upload another chapter soon. :)
SensitiveSassIssues chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
Hey man, this stuff is awesome! ...is it hypocritical to ask you to update?
Random Person chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Make mooooooorrrrreee! I'm so glad Gee's okay. I thought he'd killed himself, no matter what you'd said(sorry). But he didn't. Thanks for continuing the story, I thought you'd stopped. And I hope you feel better soon... But that means you'll have more school and stuff like that...TOO MANY FEELS. JUST GET BETTER AND MAKE MORE. Pwease?
BatteryBabyKilljoy chapter 6 . 12/3/2012
YAYAYAYAYAYAY NEW CHAPPIE! THIS IS AMAZING UPDATE SOON PLEASE!
Random Person chapter 5 . 11/28/2012
PWEEEAAAASSSSEEEE MMMAAAAAAAKKKKKEEE MMMMMMOOOOOORRRRRRREEEEE

I need this. Love Nate, Jack and Andrew and Brendon, Spencer, Ryan, Jon and Dallon and I guess even Ian.

LLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVEEE EEE
BatteryBabyKilljoy chapter 5 . 11/26/2012
Awww poor Gerard D: KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D

xoBB
Nigel Way chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
NO! GEETARD! Gah! Awesome story by the way
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
This is AMAZING. I'm in love with Nate ruess and the rest of fun., and Panic! At The Disco, and I'm just now getting into Fall Out Boy and My Chemichal Romance. I have a frien ad school who listens to them. It's great. I enjoyed reading and hope for more
Sasaphrinascream chapter 5 . 11/19/2012
NUUUUUU! Sadness! Gah! The whole brendon tie thing was funny too. Did gee commit suicide or just take sleepig pills or something? Please dont let him die!
BatteryBabyKilljoy chapter 3 . 11/7/2012
THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY POEASE UPDATE IT

also. Don't use English school years in a Scottish school because I know were you live and I'll eat your parents.

I know this shit.

I'm Scottish

xoBB
yotsuba chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
Ya know, Brendon and Frankie are basocally my fav characters, but I Still am waiting patiently for other characters to arrive!

Keep writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I still like it. I'm awaiting the Rydon that is bound to happen...