Reviews for A Certain Daughter of Imagine Breaker
Schwarz Tiger chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
I don't think Imagine Breaker can negate magic damage. It can negate the direct effect of magic and ESP, but not aftereffects. For example, when Touma fights Accelerator, he gets objects thrown at him by Accel's power, but he can't stop them because they aren't being directly controlled by Accel, just thrown. Also, Imagine Breaker touching someone directly seems to negate their powers completely while in contact, so just having IB should make someone incapable of esper powers. But, whatever, not my place to critisize
LuenNightBlade chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I like this story. Will you try reading mine as well, since we are fellow authors of the To Aru Majutsu no Index series?
Charlotte Eraviel chapter 3 . 11/27/2012
Alright, first of all, I want to point the things you need to focus on explaining, well, you can't make a fanfic with too much plot holes (Not to mention I did that in my first fic)

1. Misaki having magic and esper ability.
2. Imagine Breaker is not something that can be inherited through genes. Only one Imagine Breaker/Illusion Destroyer must exist, and chosen by God himself. Though I consider her family name "Kamijou" that means "The One Superior to God" or "The One who cleanses God", but that alone isn't sufficient to fill the hole.

Yeah, as what the Anonymous Reviewer said, either Touma is dead and Misaki have it or Touma is alive and Misaki doesn't have it is the only possible choices.

Man, you have a lot of work to do. Your fic needs more information.

Good Luck
Johnny chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Last time I looked IB wasn't something passed down from parent to child. Also without giving away any major LN spoilers, there can be only one. So either your self-insert has IB and Touma is dead, or your self-insert doesn't have it and Touma is still alive.

No need to point the obvious with what the others were saying, but this needs some work done it to make it better.
Charlotte Eraviel chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I haven't read this yet, maybe when I wake up when I sleep later.

And I saw the others' review that there's some grammatical errors, I suggest if you have a bad time in checking them, might as well look for a beta reader, or proof read it first.

About the story, AFAIK using Magic and Esper ability is not possible. They will just end hurting themselves. But I hope I'll get an explanation/theory about this mystery when I read this fic later.

Good luck friend.
Junior chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
It's a nice short story but it was far too hard to read with that grammar, I had to stop at every sentence to read it again to be sure I knew what was going on. There is a fine potential in the story but you might want to practice your grammar first before continuing.
fuji92 chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
Kamisama no Memochou characters XD I have watched the anime of it...a bit sad in the end but glad the ending is ok. Now for the chapter, there is some typical grammatical error but all in all, it is an A-Okay fic. - fuji92
jrdragon2006 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
sorry i meant this pages/To-Aru-Majutsu-No-Index-Railgun-Fan-Page/110343732371320
Flem974 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
interessting storyline let see what you are going to do with it
jrdragon2006 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
an ok start i have to see what happens in your next chapter to see it its any good but so far i like it.
and an the guy who left a review before me there are Hybrids like Tsuchimikado Motoharu and Accelerator can use magic to now but its does hurt them.
hope you update soon
an if i like what i see i will promote on my Index/Railgun fan page on FB.
alice chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
It's not possible to have both esp and magic at the same time. You will die as said in series.
Only one person is able to have both and that was because his esper ability was keeping him alive(resurrection) every time he used magic. And it hurt real bad still.
fuji92 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Ah finally a daughter of my fav. couple in the entire history of this series has shown herself eh? As I promise myself I shall awaits your continuation in anticipation. - fuji92