Reviews for A Cord of Three Strands
70sfaithshumate chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
Nice story. I like it. Ecclesiastes 4:12 was a nice touch.
mcatB chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
Great story! Loved all the banter between the brothers - before, during and after the earthquake. Thanks so much!
Just A Reviewer chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Like many other had mentioned it, you did a great job portraying their characters and it was nice to being able to see Evan having a main role in your story. But you know what I love the most, that couple of lines with the three older guys reaching decisions just looking at each other, I loved when that happened in the show, it seemed like they could have telepathic conversations and it was adorable.
kelco chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Awesome job! I am so glad you wrote another story. I really enjoyed the banter between the brothers and the herioc efforts to save each other. Thank you!
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Lovely story. Thank you. Please keep writing, you have such talent. Descriptive and well written, i could almost see and hear them all. More soon please.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Awesome. Really.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
So glad you had another 7B story in you; my favorite from you so far. I really enjoyed your characterizations and the story as a whole.
zekeschance chapter 5 . 10/14/2012
Really enjoyed your story and all the dialogue between the brothers. Thanks!
cag45 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
That was a wonderful story and thank you so, so much for sharing it with us!
cag45 chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Great writing. You've got the brothers personalities pegged! I could hear the actors speaking the dialogue as I read it.
cag45 chapter 2 . 10/13/2012
Wonderful chapter and a really accurate depiction of Ford and Daniels' characters in my opinion. Good work as always!
cag45 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So, so glad to see you posting a new story! This is a nail biter. I enjoyed this chapter very much, now I'm eagerly moving on to the next one!
Vinsmouse chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Good story, thanks for sharing. :D
Willful Redhead chapter 4 . 10/13/2012
I was thinking about your author's note. I agree with PKatt19. You should write whatever you like. One of the things that I really appreciate about this particular forum, is that everyone is respectful. People might not enjoy my stories, but they don't post mean things about them. The beauty of the website is we all have an opportunity to explore and play with characters we find mutually interesting. You might not like a story some else writes, but it is still interesting to see how they see the exact same character. I have appreciated the openness and support I've received, and hope that I am just supportive of all those who choose to join Circle Bar Seven. We may not all enjoy every single word that we read, but we can certainly respect the time, thought and effort put into creating that story.

Anywho, that's my two cents. And I just wanted to give another shout out to our very own Adam, May, who posted the first story here, and gave us all a place to post our stories. -WillfulRedhead
PKatt19 chapter 5 . 10/13/2012
Thanks for posting this! Great characterization of Daniel, Ford and Evan's interactions with each other. And I loved the title, perfect!