Reviews for Youkai In The Mirror
Fairy.Rains chapter 37 . 10/19
great chapter. can't wait for the next. I smell something steamy coming this way.
xXShadow-KissedXx chapter 37 . 10/19
Love, love , love! This chapter was really good. I felt so bad for Kagome having to deal with those nightmares. Inuyasha can be kind and caring when he needs to be. They are so cute together!
Warm-Amber92 chapter 37 . 10/17
Well those two have gotten quite cozy if I do say so myself. However, that nightmare was hella scary and I mean SCARY! I would die if I ever had a dream like that, and having to remember those late moments of your life like that was truly horrific. I hope that’s not a vision or anything like that because I don’t know how she would be able to handle something like that. Thank you again for another amazing update and I can’t wait for the next one!
WonderingStarNightmare117 chapter 37 . 10/16
Thanks again for another great chapter! My life had been kinda crazy lately and I’ve been depressed and stressed out. The notification I get when you’ve update always makes my day/week better because I know it’ll be a great read. Keep it up! :)
GatherNoMoss chapter 37 . 10/16
auuughhhh! This was so good that it's torture having to stop! I look forward to your updates every Sunday and I try to make it last as long as possible (either by keeping busy and reading bits and pieces, reading my favorite parts again, or just by re-reading the entire thing) but I can only hold out til Monday at the latest...
kagomeLove2 chapter 37 . 10/16
Poor Kagome. I did not even think that she will be hurt. The Naraku did throw her hard. From what Shippo said about him, i get the impression that ther are multiple Narakus . not just one hummm? I like how Inuyasha was so caring is was scare shit of loosing her. He did all the bandage. Damned he saw her naked and she unconscience. Well she thank the Kami for that she would have been beetroot red.

I wonder what is that chanting he did to heal her. I hope you will explain how,he can do that and how he learnt it.

I am glad that she is not too strong and that she is getting affected by everything she has been goin through. Now she is having nightmares and can soon if Inuyasha is not careful, break down. That I realistic to be honest. After all her life just change so quickly she has lost a lot of in just a few days.

Ooh they are getting close those two love birds. Wellshe is not shy at all . I think she is eager to show her nake body to Inuyasha. I do hope they will share some tlc , caresses and kisses. They both do need it. She is still recovering from all those been facture but caresses are harmless right?

Excellent chapters. Full of description.
kothelina chapter 37 . 10/16
I love love love this 3
Every chapter you have I reaf it like... so many times
I love every character here, especially Inuyasha and Kagome
Hope to see another chapter soon!
Hypamusik chapter 37 . 10/15
This was awesome! The tension between the two and it looks like Inuyasha isn't fighting his feelings for her as much as he use to the fact that Kagome had that nightmare makes me think that it's going to happen and then their roles will reverse when it comes to guilt. Inuyasha will feel guilty and I believe will still want to be a full yokai. And where was Shippo for that nightmare? Makes me think he'll interrupt the mood for the next chapter.
Saiyajin Princess Chichi chapter 37 . 10/15
You're doing an amazing job at developing their relationship further. You've really stepped up and came back into your own in getting updates out regularly too. It's been awesome seeing this updated, and can't wait to see what you have planned out.

Keep up the good work!
Angel-the-hedge chapter 37 . 10/15
ooooh o3o
Wenchster chapter 34 . 10/15
OH MY GOD! I know I've got so many chapters to catch up on (::does a little happy dance at this knowledge::), but I just HAD to squeal over how awesome your InuYasha POV chapters are. Like you, I wish you could only focus on InuYasha and Kagome and their growing bond, but alas I know that other things have to take some priority. Afterall, I'm sure it's all for the sake of our OTP's love story. I know you won't let me down in the romance department. ;)

Again, I'm just CRAZY for delving into InuYasha's mind. He doesn't show a lot of outward emotion like Kagome does. She I can read while I'm in Inu's thoughts, but not the other way around. So I just love the fact that he's just as flustered by her (if not more so) then she is of him. I LOVE a flustered InuYasha! I love it seeing him open and divulging to us his feelings towards Kagome. I LIVE for this Sugar! YOU ARE MY GAL!
Celestial Cat chapter 37 . 10/15
AHHH THE FLUFF THROUGHOUT THIS WHOLE CHAPTER THOUGH! It was so worth the wait! I’m glad to see Inuyasha warning up to her- even though it’s kind of because she’s wounded.
mal chapter 37 . 10/15
aww Inu's being soooo sweet to her.
Simply amazing.
WildHeart44 chapter 37 . 10/15
Kagome sweetie now is not the time to be daydreaming of a romantic situation, with Inuyasha. I thought Shippou was gonna pop up on them when they were having a moment, that would be so hilarious. So how is Sango and Hojo? Miroku? Kohaku? I really don't care about Kikyo, so whatever! Anyways, another well written chapter and can't wait till next time. Take Care :)