Reviews for What Dreams Our Fears Show
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
So cute
Reminder chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Nice job in giving your readers a heart attack halfway through.
Tirsh chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
So one might think that with the "dreams" in the title and all the inside information I had on this one and the fact that I know you love Sam as much as I do so you wouldn't really kill him, that I might have seen the dream coming - and I still didn't! So that's how real it was. well done! beautifully, heartbreakingly done. And then the Sam - so awesome and non-hypothetical hypotheticals - this post ep business gets tricky not wanting to veer from canon - but you addressed it all while sidestepping it nicely. Love their little chat about Spike too. And I really really love the extended version over at the site that shall not be named!
Can't wait to see what this week's episode will be bring to your brilliant post eps! Especially since there's an actual bomb this time!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
awww Jammy love makes me so happy! Thanks for this, especially since there was practically zero Jam in this last episode.
Anyways, loved it!
Sewtunes chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very good-once I realized the first part was only a nightmare! That's dirty pool! Love the last part after the dream ends!
SYuuri chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
GAH so many things I loved from this shot. It's nice to see your passionate prediction about the episode being written like this. Though I suppose I should be worried that you're -hoping- to see Sam get blown up in the ep!

I loved how real the nightmare was. Didn't think it was a dream when I read the first part until Ed's face turned to Sam's. And how lucky was it for Jules to be able to wake up Sam at night and ask him to sleep with her? Loved the talk about making hypothetical honeymoon and babies real. Yes Sam, get your ass moving! Liked how you sneaked that there, all things considered. Loved the talk about Spike and Winnie too.

*whispers* They are totally making a baby when they're doing it.
Mollylyn chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
So, confession time: Even with the title I didn't completely catch on to what was happening. Not until Ed called her baby and then it clicked, and I felt like a complete idiot. Once I figured out what was going on though, I loved it. Ok, I loved the whole thing, I just didn't know i loved the first half until I understood it. Poor Jules. I love how Sam knows not to ask right away. And I loved Jules rambling on about wanting something more and whatnot...and Sam's reaction to it.
I *heart* this.
dawnpritchard66 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
great chapter , i thought the first part was real at first x
Sairs J chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
When I read this at first I started to panic. I'm in th UK and have not seen season four yet, so living vicariously through stories for season five. I honestly thought something had happened to Sam. The relief when it was a nightmare! Beautifully written as always.

Loved how Sam comforted Jules. Loved their discussion for less hypothetical movement in their relationship.

As you can probably tell, I loved it all. Thanks for sharing.