Reviews for Secret Poems
R u ever gonna do johns
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2013
Sob
4SnowAngels chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
The poem that Dave wrote about himself broke my heart. I am dead
person chapter 5 . 4/20/2013
this story is so sad, but beautiful in a way. love it
random Dave rper chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I absolutely love this story
I've always had a headcannon that Dave would be a bit broken, so I must say, thank you for making this!
Cylonblaze chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I really am coming to enjoy this story-it seems completely plausible, and beautiful in its sad way. I do hope you continue to write this story! I would Beat-Ready but I don't know how much help I'll truly be.. I'm only catching a few spelling errors here and there, but I am usually a complete sucker when it comes to personalities (I've never written or roleplayed any HS character) but if you need someone to go over grammar, I could do that :)
SacredSoul chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I can't believe how good this is! I have always thought that being a time player would be lonely because you see your friends dieing in different timelines and when you see the alpha time line they are all so happy when you just saw them going on a killing spree or dieing. I can't wait to read more of this!
TereziWorshipper chapter 4 . 2/17/2013
I tried to review yesterday, but the site refused to process it :(. Anyways, I tried to say that these poems are great! You don't know exactly how they die or what happened, but I think that makes it better!
Axel-Estan chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I think you meant to spell "aggress" as agrees but other than that, I don't see any errors. These little poems are quite creative. I really like this, and I hope you keep going :)

ps: thanks for the mention in your AN, and when people figure out how to transportalize things, first thing I'm sending you is a huge thank you cookie XD
Homestucker chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
ooohhh mmmyyy gooooddd this story will never stop make me cry. yeah ill grab my bestie from indiana and get her over here. the jade poem... omg i ship it so hard. soooo hard. and the others were just ;(

pleeease do more though this is awesome!
Homestucker chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
wow first can i just say this is an amazing idea. second.. sob. third yes please post more.
Axel-Estan chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh wow, what an amazing spin and an amazing headcanon! I love this, please update soon. :)