Reviews for Moonbeams' Part 3
Anne-France chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I was just re-reading this fiction and wondering if there will be soon a sequel to it as you mentioned above: "To be continued..." ?
Anyway, I love your stories,

Anne ;)
Goldilocks85 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
It was a great reading! My favorite part is the introduction: it's very clever written, and it's funny, and it makes us want more!I also like how you don't forget the case, because we all know that a good episode should have it all: romance, humor, chase scenes, cases, etc. Glad David is safe, and Maddie is not mad. Great-great!
Bluemoon Stranger chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
"and the only thing she knew was that she wanted him, badly, wanted him for good, wanted him inside her house, inside her bed – hell, inside her." Good line! I love the intensity of their kiss. Imagine what she will feel when they finally do it.

And you know I am all for the angst. Why did she have to find out he was in jail so soon? I would have loved a bit more uncertainty on Maddie's part on why he stood her up.

I liked the scene where she is remembering pleasuring herself. Maddie can't control herself when it comes to David. This is hot.

But why am I still waiting?