Reviews for I'll Be Home for the Holidays
Dr.End chapter 20 . 8/31
Fuck you fuck you fuck you! You DO NOT kill animals i fucking hate you (love the story though)
MagicPastaFruit chapter 25 . 4/29
Aaahhh! My goodness I absolutely loved this fic from beginning to end! I feel like everything that needs to be said already has been, so I will be short. This was just so AMAZING and FANTASTIC for the building relationship of Sniper and Spy! I am a little surprised at the fact that it was so Sniper and Spy-centric whereas the prequel was all about the team and the relationship with Scout. That is by no means a bad thing though! Just love your work and can't wait to start the next sequel!
The Wild West Pyro chapter 16 . 4/18
The cosmological argument is a very complex one, indeed.

Also, I find this kind of funny now that the comics have confirmed that Heaven exists-or rather, God's Secret Base.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 8 . 4/18
I'm a history buff too, and pretty much majoring in it when I get to uni.

It's OK. I love TF2's alternate history. So much that I made up some headcanons.

Like how Kong King is a calm city aside from the ongoing gang wars that ravage the streets at night, or how James Bond really does exist, but is banned from interacting with the French Secret Service ever again or how the Soldier made poor Captain America vomit in the middle of D-Day.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 4 . 4/18
Have a German beer basket.

Sorry I can't offer more-that stupid SS scumbag has been screaming for thirty minutes now. Shouldn't have locked him in the broom cupboard with the fifty Lenin androids that shoot lasers from their eyes.
ToothlessFlow chapter 22 . 2/21
Damnkidadied chapter 19 . 2/21
Dr. Q. Uirk chapter 1 . 2/21
"It's not nonsense Lawrence; it's Bing Crosby." Guess who's rereading finally? I'm gonna finish this series if it's the last thing I do!
Damnthisissad chapter 18 . 2/21
Gy86yg uygbygbvyuguygvuvgy nooooooooo *explodes*
Pooorrrrr spyyyyyyyy *kills chaos*
something i just noticed when re-reading this; spy says he took the job a week say it takes place six months after EMAAT...just thought i should point it out...
Hagot chapter 25 . 2/3
Truly wonderful fic, dark and gruesome but perfect.
Linkmaste chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
I liked this story a lot. I don't think I could really mention anything bad maybe a little bit of puff dialogue between Lawrence and Phillipe but I see why you kept it. I think Blake is adorable I would love to see him more!

On to part three!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/11/2015
There is a certain reference in there to another story. Credits to Chaos and a certain other Author...
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2015
If that part where Spy said "Boom! No more face" was an Atlantis reference, I totally got it. It's referencing when Vinny, the demolitions guy is telling the gang about how he got into explosives and he says "Boom! No more Chinese laundry."
A fan chapter 24 . 10/12/2015
Let me just say this is my third time reading both EMAT and this. And I love your characterization of everyone. I love it all and I hope you never take these down.