Reviews for I'll Be Home for the Holidays
Mudkip chapter 22 . 4/12
"When his lanky body hit the ground, the light was gone from his bright blue eyes."
I just realized that the second part of the last sentence is the same as "No more light in your bright blue eyes" from EMAT
I don't know if you planned that or not but I just caught it and thought it was cool.
ArchbowMistress chapter 8 . 4/11
Spy is definitely me when there is a bunk bed in a hotel and either my sister or I will try to dominate each other for it...
I AM THE PERSON chapter 2 . 2/10
kEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
ToPPPPPPPPPP KeK
xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DaNK mEMeS 69/420 I HAVE CANCER
Dr.End chapter 20 . 8/31/2016
Fuck you fuck you fuck you! You DO NOT kill animals i fucking hate you (love the story though)
MagicPastaFruit chapter 25 . 4/29/2016
Aaahhh! My goodness I absolutely loved this fic from beginning to end! I feel like everything that needs to be said already has been, so I will be short. This was just so AMAZING and FANTASTIC for the building relationship of Sniper and Spy! I am a little surprised at the fact that it was so Sniper and Spy-centric whereas the prequel was all about the team and the relationship with Scout. That is by no means a bad thing though! Just love your work and can't wait to start the next sequel!
The Wild West Pyro chapter 16 . 4/18/2016
The cosmological argument is a very complex one, indeed.

Also, I find this kind of funny now that the comics have confirmed that Heaven exists-or rather, God's Secret Base.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 8 . 4/18/2016
I'm a history buff too, and pretty much majoring in it when I get to uni.

It's OK. I love TF2's alternate history. So much that I made up some headcanons.

Like how Kong King is a calm city aside from the ongoing gang wars that ravage the streets at night, or how James Bond really does exist, but is banned from interacting with the French Secret Service ever again or how the Soldier made poor Captain America vomit in the middle of D-Day.
The Wild West Pyro chapter 4 . 4/18/2016
Have a German beer basket.

Sorry I can't offer more-that stupid SS scumbag has been screaming for thirty minutes now. Shouldn't have locked him in the broom cupboard with the fifty Lenin androids that shoot lasers from their eyes.
ToothlessFlow chapter 22 . 2/21/2016
DAN I HATE YOU WHY SO MANY PEOPLE DIE
Damnkidadied chapter 19 . 2/21/2016
FUCK YOUR LITTLE AS lol jk
Dr. Q. Uirk chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
"It's not nonsense Lawrence; it's Bing Crosby." Guess who's rereading finally? I'm gonna finish this series if it's the last thing I do!
Damnthisissad chapter 18 . 2/21/2016
Gy86yg uygbygbvyuguygvuvgy nooooooooo *explodes*
Pooorrrrr spyyyyyyyy *kills chaos*
Guest chapter 2 . 2/13/2016
something i just noticed when re-reading this; spy says he took the job a week ago...you say it takes place six months after EMAAT...just thought i should point it out...
Hagot chapter 25 . 2/3/2016
Truly wonderful fic, dark and gruesome but perfect.
Linkmaste chapter 25 . 12/23/2015
I liked this story a lot. I don't think I could really mention anything bad maybe a little bit of puff dialogue between Lawrence and Phillipe but I see why you kept it. I think Blake is adorable I would love to see him more!

On to part three!