Reviews for White Lie
barefoot11 chapter 11 . 7/3/2013
Can I just give you an award for the best line in any fic ever?

"All those years – wasted because two scientists were so busy exposing lies of others that they couldn't find the truth in themselves."

It like took my breath away and I had to reread it like eight times. It's so perfect, it's a simple sum of their whole relationship over the series. And how you managed to do that in one sentence I will never know!
All props to you!
TrekkieGrrrl chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
OK this was probably THE best Callian I've read so far, and I've read quite a few. It was the perfect mix of suspense and romance. I like this version better than the original "Sweet Sixteen", and that's saying something because it's one of my favorite episodes. So... thanks for writing it. I feel compelled to do fanart for this and that is also a good thing, I haven't done any fanart for more than a year, so you may just have pulled me out of my hiatus. It'll also be the first proper fanart I do in this fandom, until now I've only made Harry Potter (or rather Severus Snape) fanart, but this.. begs to be turned into pictures :) Hope you won't mind :D
TrekkieGrrrl chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
Smiling? nah.. Grinning! It's perfect!
And I liked very the Insecure!Foster a lot. Usually in the Callians I've read so far, it's Cal who's the insecure one. And although I like that and it feels right, it's natural that Gillian has the same kind of insecurities, We all do, after all :)
Also Seductive!Foster was HOT!... now, on to the final chapter (not that I want this to end, but all good things ect...)
TrekkieGrrrl chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
More review later, but.. Jealous!Cal is just too adorable not to comment on right away ;)
Stirn20 chapter 12 . 4/30/2013
I know that I'm really late on the review but I just discovered ff not too long ago and am just reading all the lie to me stories. I loved this story. I really like how you incorporated all the mystery/suspense, angst, and romance in one great story. Feel like it was realistically written in regard to characters and story line. And I wasn't constantly annoyed by grammatical errors! Thank you for that! Am already following your latest story and can't wait to read your other stories!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/12/2013
Probably the best Callian fic Ive read. I really like the alternative Doyle story and you did Cal and Gillians characters perfectly.
jenron12 chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Great job, as always! I hope you will write more for LTM in the future, because I have thoroughly enjoyed this story! :)
jenron12 chapter 11 . 1/10/2013
Definitely smiling, that was lovely!
jenron12 chapter 10 . 1/10/2013
Holy crap! I'm sitting here at my desk, in my stuffy office building, and just read that chapter for the first time. I'm so glad none of my co-workers are within eyesight today, because if I had to wait till the end of the work day (another 7 long hours) to read the next chapter, I'd probably self-combust. That was smoking hot! :) :)
Nara chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
Awesome story, I've really loved reading it and your writing. Thank you very much for sharing.
Hope that you'll continue writing Lie To Me and Callian stories.
tvshowgeek chapter 12 . 1/4/2013
well that was just freakin' perfect! you are an amazing writer and your story was so mind blowing i just couldn't stop reading...thank you for making callian alive once more, keep it up! :-)
tvshowgeek chapter 8 . 1/4/2013
ok i have to stop my reading and post a review to this chapter. I have to say that your story is, so far, one of the best i have ever read...it's perfectly writen and highly interesting! this chapter was amazing their emotions were perfectly discribed and it felt so right! the only thing left is to say thank you for writing it!
Mateby chapter 12 . 12/25/2012
Wonderful story! Look forward to reading more from you.
NElaineR chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Cal and Gill are together. The past remains where it should. Weirdly enough, I always had the sense that Doyle had a certain code of ethics and apparently you thought the same thing. A perfect ending. Thanks so much for that!
SassyCop chapter 12 . 12/23/2012
Thanks for a great story! Loved the ending!