Reviews for The Heart of Everything
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Great start! I think everyone's actions are in-character and quite believable.

One small issue: you use ellipses instead of periods a lot and it's very distracting. Some of them are used in the correct manner but many/most aren't. You may want to use them less frequently in future chapters.

I look forward to seeing where you take this.
hazeldragon chapter 5 . 10/15/2012
The epilogue was perfect. What a beautiful ending to the story! You are right, it does sum everything up rather nicely. Good luck for your next venture in fandom!
hazeldragon chapter 4 . 10/14/2012
Please do not end it now. Perhaps, you can show Harry, Neville and Hermione coming back for their eight year, at Snape's insistence. It would be nice to see Harry and Snape's comradery continue.
The Hare and the Otter chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
LOVE! :heart:

MORE PLEASE!
Yashida chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
So sweet!
DisguisedBeauty chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Aww.. I love Sevy.. :)
SGAiryanna chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
Nicely written. I love how Snape is still a bit of his old self, but that he's changing too. Thanks so much for sharing, looking forward to more chapters. -SG
hazeldragon chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I love the way this story is progressing. I have always wanted Snape to survive his encounter with Nagini. I'm glad that you are portraying this scenario beautifully. I can't wait for your next update.
TeaPott chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Oh my goodness! This story is brilliant! You're the first writer to take this angle and actually do it justice! I'm really really looking forward to the next chapter! Please update soon!
I'll try to reduce the amount of exclamation marks in future reviews...
masterlokiseverus159 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
I actually love this! This is so good and exactly what I have been wanting to read!
Keep it up and update soon:)
SlytherinLove30 chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Love this story! Can't wait to read more'
mcsahl chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I really like the idea of this story, hope you'll post the next chapter soon!
Alethea27 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Very good! Dumbledore needs his bum kicked! I hope Harry can find where Severus is hiding. Please update soon!
Kerubim chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
I am loving this! here is hoping its not a snarry.
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3