Reviews for The Game of Gods
PaunchyDrunk chapter 15 . 2/7
I was so disappointed to reach the end of this chapter, only to find that there wasn't more. Oh how wish there was another THG movie or a remake or something...anything that would get people back into the fandom. There are so many fantastic fics, like this one, that will probably never get finished, and that's a real shame.
abk1973 chapter 15 . 3/31/2014
Wow, can't wait!
GryffindorNay chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
I've found this very interesting. I've only read the beginning of this chapter (like 2k words) but the writing a grammar used is brilliant, I really have a love for ancient greece and egypt. I only have a few criticisms of it. For one, the story doesnt read like its set in greece. The way you describe the culture and setting reads more like it is set in a european monarchy than in ancient greece. There isnt much else I can say, just that you do research on the time period's culture. And also, the characters are sort of unlikable or unrealistic. Prim is a manipulative slutty bitch, theres nothing more to it. She is unlikable at best, and very annoying at worst. As it is, that in turn tears down Katniss' character, because you
made her all about Prim, and I do not know why she cares so much. She is also very rascist right now (which Im guessing will change with Peeta) which I understand is a result of her upbringing but still. Please keep in mind that I've only read the first chapter so Im not sure how it grows etcetera. I've read the other reviews and it seems like thi story is very action packed, which is nice. And I do wish there were more stories like these. But speaking from a
literary standpoint, the beginning doesnt leave a very good impression.
DivineElmo chapter 15 . 3/9/2014
So excited but nervous that things are starting to come to a head and that Peeta is going to be himself, truly, with Katniss! Please update when you can because I'm dying over here to read more.
Tiny Cherie chapter 11 . 1/18/2014
this chapter frustrates me so much i just feel like throwing clove out of the picture urghh
jmjames chapter 15 . 12/11/2013
Such a cool fic!
BDB84 chapter 15 . 12/10/2013
So glad you posted another chapter. Now that the bands are gone, I'm excited to see where this leads Peeta and Katniss without the influence of Clove. Although I'm still wondering what this will mean for Peeta and Clove's daughter when she is born.
chele20035 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
oh my goodness! so what happened to Coriolanus? can katniss finally kill clove? can I come help? (lol just kidding, I am ready for some a$$ kicking!) I love this story... I always get so excited when you update. please hurry and update!
fireangel27 chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
A another phenomenal chapter.
JABmeagain chapter 15 . 12/8/2013
Great chapter! I want more! I am dying to know what happens next :)
TitanNegro chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
URHG,everything is going dowhill so freacking fast. _

What will happen next?
TitanNegro chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Is...Is Darius Asterion? o_O
TitanNegro chapter 6 . 11/22/2013
Damn that was a sad conversation at the end /
TitanNegro chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
I want SO MUCH MORE OF THIS _
Guest chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Finally getting through all the chapters! Love it. Can't wait for more :)