Reviews for Scent of a Woman
Anonymous chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
I love it too much!
laffertyluver23 chapter 2 . 9/2/2014
I loved how sweet and passionate the first chapter was. I really felt for both of them, and you wrote their love for each other amazingly. The second chapter I was just enjoying the lemons lol
Josette Coleridge chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Holy Hell! Just give me a moment to grab the fire extinguisher because my laptop and I are both on fire!

I think I'm just going to quit reading SOA fan fiction because nothing is ever going to beat what you wrote. It's magnificent and harrowing and nerve-wrecking and so absolutely intensely passionate and somehow romantic and everything I want in a story.

I'm one of those people that hate accents being written, but I got so engrossed in the story you tell I didn't even notice. It's so beautifully constructed and offers such a depth of emotion that I was completely focused on the events taking place to such an extent that I forgot to be annoyed. If that isn't a sign of great storytelling,I have no idea what is.

When a story is so good that it takes me away from my surroundings, makes me forget the real world for a while and forces me to live what the characters are going through, then as a reader, I'm in heaven. You delivered.

This is the best Sons fic, the best slash fic that I have ever read.

It is one of my top three favorite fics across all fandoms and it is without a doubt my favorite fic that doesn't contain any supernatural elements.

I know I'm going to come back and read it again whenever I'm in need of some quality reading material about two characters I adore.
Extraho606 chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
Extraho606 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Oj my, a Sub chibs is just perfect! Do you know of any other? Sequel? - juice meets Fiona? I think it would be totally badass if Jc- the club baby, can intimidate/make Fiona- the woman everyone is scared of, step down. I would love to read that.
elliemurphie chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! You really get the characters so well - most people write them in the same way but you have really caught the subtle differences in how they speak and express themselves (and I am not just talking about the Scottish accent - which is very well done by the by!) Please tell me you will be writing more Juice/Chibs? It would be a shame not to!
DemonPoxx chapter 2 . 3/17/2013
"I love your old ass." That made me smile.

Ah, holy hell. Thank you. That was amazing!
Lyra chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
You should write more sons fics this is really hot
Reader chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
Well...I think you just made me a Juice and Chibs fan! :)
bamfsEnnui chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Jesus that was amazing. Pardon me for a second while my brain returns to coherent thought and I wipe the drool from my keyboard...

Love me some Chibs, any way I can get him. I hadn't delved into this pairing before, shit, I'm actually just getting started on the SoA fic after being a devoted HP follower for years, but holy fuck did you write it well. Please welcome me into your flock, I'm quite interested in seeing what else you have to offer in this universe. You've definitely given me fantasy and dream material for about a week or so here.

Thanks luv!