Reviews for Timeless Love
ShadowWolf chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
I miss this fic so much. /3
Zstar1 chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Please update as soon as you possibly can!
Silvergrotto chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
Omigosh! I love this so much! Marlin and Emily are my favorite Avalon WOM couple! The way you write this story is adorable. Can't wait until the next chapter!
Jinora chapter 8 . 10/23/2013
Of course I like it. But I will say, I was really hoping that you'd make Adriane a cool warrior Princess or something. Just a little bit disappointed that Emily and Kara got to be princesses but Adriane didn't lol.
Zip chapter 8 . 10/7/2013
I like this story idea. Very nice. Please update soon! :)
ooo Ripple Healer ooo chapter 8 . 9/15/2013
Aaauurgh, I read this then forgot to post a review, sorrry ;.;
Haha, you totally got Adriane down, loved that part. I can't wait until she actually MEETS Princess Kara... actually, scratch that. I'm scared to see what happens. XD
Oh, poor Zach, having to face the wrath of Adriane like that! So adorable XD
Please update soon! XD XD XD
ShadowWolf chapter 8 . 9/4/2013
You've gotten better and better. This chapter was definitely a teaser. xD Again, thanks for using my O.C. I can't wait for Chapter 9!
NorthStar chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
Hello! Just wanted to say that I love you're story so far! And I understand about the whole description thing, it's easy to get carried away with it. Yay! Adriane showed up! And Zach! I can't wait to see more of them in the future Please, continue writing as fast as you can!
LightsPast chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Yay, new chapter! It feels like it's been so long . . . actually it HAS been so long . . . XD Whatever, at least you updated, unlike other people . . . cough-me-cough
Anywaay . . . Adriane was awesome! And Zach :)
Looking forwards to Emily's POV!
Kazane Hime chapter 7 . 6/24/2013
Interesting, interesting :3 Great so far. There seems to be alot of problems with they're/their but wasn't too distracting. The plot seems relatively simple right now so I'd love to see some twists. (Keep wondering if Emily's mom is the Dark Sorceress...) Totally understand on the busy part since I too have been too busy to write more for my stories. Can't wait for more!
too many war-wounds chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
Emily: Wow! Im sooooo pretty in tgis fanfic!
Kara: Hah! You guys hear that? Im a Princess! Im like, so beautiful.
Adriane: Barbie? Do me a favor and shoot me.
Lorren:... God. Im married to Kara.
Ozzie: GggggaaaaaaHhh
Good job! A bit of advice, try to refrain from making all the characters super beautiful and Mary Sueish. Great stuff!
TheCoolestCat chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
I personally think your writing is elegant and pleasant to read. Some stories have such a good plot idea yet the writing bugs me to the point I cannot read it! Great job, can't wait for longer chapters!
Silverstreak chapter 7 . 4/17/2013
Wow! I love your story. It's very original, and you incorporate all the characters in very creative ways. You write in a way that is very easy and enjoyable to read. Your grammar is almost perfect, but my only suggestion is that you work on where to use the "to"s and "too"s and "they're" "their" and "there", and where to put apostrophes. Other than that, keep it up!
ShadowWolf chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
This chapter was awesome! Thanks for using my character. I can't wait for the next part
Silvergrotto chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
That last "they're" should be "their", but it's a simple mistake to make. I love this story so far! I really hope Marlin comes in soon... Emily sounds lonely. :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »