Reviews for The Ninja Turtle Hunter
TheRandomizergurl chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I love this so much you should do another one like this please I give it a 25
freakoutimaninja23 chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Laugh. Out. Loud. This story is hilarious! The last line was a bit dodgy, but still... Awesome!
megawoman 5210 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I like this story. But how exactly is Steve Irwin annoying? I really like him.
Smile or else chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahaha!

I loved it! XD XD XD XD XD XD
Bright-Eyed Athena chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
HILARIOUS! One of the best TMNT fic's I've ever read. I think Steve would have liked it too. RIP
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
lol that was funny. I would've thought that they'd attack him, but either way Leo and Raph weren't too keen on having them there. Was hilarious though :)
Luna chapter 1 . 9/22/2008
Funny! I loved the Croc Hunter, and am still sad about his death. I would totally watch this show!
Serling chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
Nice story. You really captured Stevo's personality in this fic. I feel a bit sorry for the guys having their lair invaded like that though, but all for the sake of a great fic. Good work.

Your fellow author,

Serling.
SilencedLegends chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
HAHAHA! XD
Dragonrider7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was hilarious! The thing in Raph's room man. That was funny.
Lord's GIrl chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Forgot to log in again. That was great! I love the Croc Hunter. Have you ever seen the movie? It was hilarious, but this is even funnier!
Suit of Storms chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Cute! I like how you did Steve, well done. And the turtles were funny too. Awesome work!
dhampirkinfolk chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Ok, this idea is so stupid, it had to be funny. And it was. I laughed quite a bit. But I really think Raph should have stabbed him. Hell, I would've if I found some Aussie crackpot doing a documentary that involved pawing through my collection of women's undergarments.

Thanks for making 10 minutes of my day amusing.

-DK