Reviews for Tight Ends and Tackle Boxes
samekraemer chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
God, I loved this. hank you for sharing!
Judyblue95 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Somehow, with all the stories of yours that I have already read, I missed this one! I love me some good slash and this one did it for me! Thanks and I hope you find the time to write more again sometime soon! You are a very talented writer!
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I absolutely loved this!
twistedsteele chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
That was... Incredible! Thoroughly enjoyed that. Such a happy, loving, carefree story. None of the usual angst or drama. It was definitely a nice change.
lissy2110 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Hey,

a fantastic and romantic oneshot.

Thanks for writing.

Lissy
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
A loving and passionate relationship, gay or straight, is something to treasure! Glad these two found each other!
bedazzled789 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Oh I really enjoyed this A even though I know nothing about American football..Lots of lovely lemony details..Yum..Yum..
Tendarts chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved the story! But it was very rushed in the end. That didn't feel like a good ending.
xox Linda
crosunshine chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG dont know how i could miss this!
great OS! I know i know greedy me, but I wish we could get more *lol*

this was really good! thanks for writting and sharing :)
nmydreamz chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
This was great! lots of details, good story line, love the characters! How 'bout a little more of them?
hehe, just sayin. Nice one shot :)
SlashGal chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
great oneshot! really loved this story xx
sue273 chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Trust Maureen to mention the socks! I'm glad they came off, too!

I actually covered my face when Edward sniffed those grey boxers!

Loved your confident Jasper and slightly nervous and shy Edward - so glad they had the chance to share a room.
Maureen Thomas chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Hot! Thank God they took their socks off! I love it, so so good! Would absolutely love more!
Bee's Bookshelf chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I loved this fic! It covered a lifetime of friends so well. It wasn't rushed telling Mase & Huff's stories & the meeting/romance of Mase & Jay was great. This is one of those one-shots I'd love to see continued!

Thanks for sharing!