Reviews for Seasons
Zeki Young chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
Beautiful insight into their relationship and the care they air for one another. Wonderfully written.
biellebrunner chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
I know it's been a year, but any chance at all of you finishing this? Please? Pretty please? It's just two more chapters.
ggfan01 chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
Beautifully written! I love how they complement each other and are able to both get what they need.
KyinHI chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Oh, this is just lovely. Can't wait for an update.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
So beautiful.
I'm Widget chapter 2 . 12/14/2012
Beautiful. This is so sweet, and so THEM. Perfection. I can't wait for more!
Muffy chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Just WOW! This is just so.. so very good!
kentuckybelle chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
I don't know how I missed reading your stories before now, but I will be quickly rectifying that mistake ASAP. As for this WIP, it's absolutely amazing and I anxiously await the next GREAT installment. You capture the C&B relationship wonderfully and I really enjoy the voice you bring to the characters and their story. You've got a new fan! :-D
FCN chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
Beautiful!
Dr. JES chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
This is an amazing story, and you write extremely well. All the detail and emotion that you put in there captures their relationship to a T. Your voice for them is spot on. I just love this and cannot wait for more seasons.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2012
wow, brilliant writting and in my opinion great portrayal of the characters, you seem to have got them down to a tee.
actuallyido chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
When I read stories like this, I hate myself a little, I feel so inadequate, now because I can't write like this, no, I've made my peace with that long ago. I feel inadequate because I can never express coherently how amazing I thought it was. This is one of the most brilliant fics I have read, and it has everything, just everything I look for in a fanfic. The tenderness, hotness, romance, just sex, humour, insecurities, communication. You've nailed it, really.
jesouhaite47 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
This story is so lovely. You capture their voices so well. Looking forward to chapter 3!
slaymaster chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
See, my problem is that I can write amazing reviews for fics that are merely great, and when I come across something like this, I just. I have no words. and i just...
this was written REALLY well, and I really liked it. It's the first fic I've read that she reveals she was going to go to the Hamptons earlier on that I haven't hated, which is a pretty big deal. And I love the confession, and they're in character and ah.
overwhlemed I am, and it's thanks to this amazing writing.
fanficfan39 chapter 2 . 12/11/2012
Great story. You beautifully described the awkwardness of loving someone so deeply in a developing relationship. It's certainly not sex or sex sake - but is slower, more methodical and with much more meaning. It's the real deal ...