Reviews for Return to Sunnydale
mendenbar chapter 4 . 11/26/2013
This story has lots of potential. Hopefully you haven't forgotten it.
LauraC chapter 4 . 10/5/2013
Why did you stop?/
This is awesome...Plz write more:)
Maybe a bit more spuffy.
Love it, you are an amazing writier 3
lone ruler chapter 4 . 10/6/2013
you left me wanting for more.
Angel Benhoff chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
buffy's address is 1630 rovello drive not the address u have
Grazi s2 chapter 4 . 9/6/2013
I love the chapter. Please don't stop it.
Julianne chapter 4 . 8/21/2013
Not bad but you're still living too much in the Buffy universe where Angel is a weak fighter. He could probably finish off five vamps by himself. In the pilot of Angel he easily killed three vamps without breaking a sweat. Remember they had to make Buffy a better fighter than Angel in BTVS because it was her show. In Angel he is a much stronger fighter, probably because he spent so much time in hell, then fed off of Buffy's blood, and when he went to LA he had to stand on his own again and lets not forget how he toughened himself up to face Darla and Drusilla. Many people who prefer Buffy to Angel keep up this prejudice in their fan fics. That changed when he got his own show. Remember when he went back to Sunnydale to apologize to Buffy and easily defeated the Initiative soldiers and Riley. She was pissed that her boyfriend was injured but secretly pleased that they couldn't bring Angel down.
Julianne chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Nice idea but how come Angel can travel during the daytime he's a vampire. They should tell Buffy that Spike had him tortured a couple of years back.
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
It doesn't look like this is till getting updates, but I'll review anyways in hopes that you do continue with this. I really like the start of this and I hope I get to see some more of the interaction between the Fang Gang and the Scoobies. It'd be interesting to see the reactions of each of people to the changes in personality and the Cordy/Angel romance you've alluded to, as well as the Buffy/Spike thing that I would also enjoy.

Still hoping that you update this soon. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Can't wait for an update
monkeymail chapter 3 . 2/12/2013
please update this its really good :)
melissa chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
NEED more! Pretty please :)
asia chapter 3 . 1/4/2013
please hurry looks like it gets interesting
asia chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
really luv it
asia chapter 3 . 12/19/2012
luv it so far please update quickly
Julianne chapter 3 . 11/6/2012
I really like your story and showing all the new relationships. The only criticism I have to give is that Angel is a vampire and probably wouldn't leave for Sunnydale in the morning because its too sunny. And when he got out of the car in Sunnydale he would have had to run under a blanket like Spike so he wouldn't get burned to a crisp.