Reviews for Tooth and Claw
xThe Painted Lady chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
[As he looked out over the lawns to the forest and the mountains in the distance, he knew he would never see his old friend again]- I love and hate those words. I love this... But of course, it hurts.

Your opening sentence did well to draw me in. First of all, I like what you did with both Godric and Salazar, particularly Salazar, mainly because his dialogue was really something to think about, and it's rare that something in a piece of fanfiction makes you think.

Your portrayal of their friendship was not unlike what I've seen in the past, but it works, and you did kill me with feels, because that one line I quoted, which is a good thing in my book.

Overall, this worked well as a short fic. Nice job.
Isilarma chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is really good. I like your interpretations of Godric and Salazar, and the descriptions of Helga and Rowena.
MayFairy chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was VERY good, I loved it! Probably the first Founders-era fic I've read, as I don't go into the HP archive as much as I should, but it was utterly brilliant. Great job! :D
Moonlit Dreaming chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is brilliant! It has just the right amount of angst... ahh, poor Godric and Salazar! I love how you've written their relationship!