Reviews for Pranktically Friends
Maddy Love Castiel chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I loved this little gem of a story! It made me laugh so hard! Not only did you write the characters perfectly but that plot was also witty and enthralling! That chapter with the bananas... lol brilliant! I also enjoyed the last couple chapters. They were more serious and showed that Severus and Harry through the entire prank had come to an understanding of the other. It definitely showed when Severus made sure Harry would never go back to his relatives. Very sweet and made the ending perfect! :-)

Thank you so much for sharing this fantastic story! I'll definitely read more of your stories if you decide to post them! :-)

*Hugs*

Maddy
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 11 . 1/15/2014
LOL! Cute! :)
JadeDeLair chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
Oh God, I'm not even halfway through this chapter yet and I can't stop laughing about the bananas!
moodysavage chapter 10 . 12/28/2012
Such a hilariously adorable story. I loved every word of it!
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 11 . 11/14/2012
i was in knots most of the way through this
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 9 . 11/14/2012
not sure about house-elves bastards and broken things but the empire strikes backwards is from Star Wars
thedarklordsfavoritedungeonbat chapter 6 . 11/14/2012
this story is hilarious! are you still writing it if so can Harry and the twins put a spell on Professor Snape so that the words "I am the Greasy bat of the dungeons I like cats and listening to Bon Jovi" appear on the back of his robes or could they give him devil horns and charm snowballs to follow him around pelting the back of his head?
Pyrane chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
That was SUPER GREAT ! *rire* I just HAD to read aloud some of your pranks ;D
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
SeverusPrince101 chapter 11 . 11/10/2012
Hilarious couldn't stop laughing.. I almost chocked and my family was looking at me like "what the heck, she finally lost it"
Guest chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Aaarrr...that's so sweet, I love your little story and give you: One Golden Star.

Hope to see more of your work one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
asiacheetah chapter 9 . 11/9/2012
Poor Harry. Of all the people he had to turn into a house elf in front of, it had to be Malfoy of course. LOVED this prank by Snape.
Roz just Roz chapter 11 . 11/9/2012
Cute!
htdcd chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
This was hi-LAR-ious! I was laughing out loud - you have some brilliant lines throughout that I can see Snape actually thinking. I hope you've written more...please tell me you have more fics...
Aereya chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
I read the last part of this chapter with a big goofy smile on my face, love it! :3
Guest chapter 8 . 11/5/2012
Marvellously hillarious chapter!

I have a little plot question though; taking into account the respective characteristics of the Slytherins and Ravenclaws, namely cunning and intelligence, and their following more develloped observational skills, it can really only take so long before those two houses connect the rather obvious dots of both Harry and Severus getting pranked each in turn and the resulting pranking war they seem to have engaged in...

And the rumourmill at Hogwarts being what it is...

I'm wondering at the reaction of both students and staff when they, each in their own time, catch on, and who other than the headmaster will dare comment?

So in other words, knowing that the continuous retalliation can't go on forever, and most certainly won't remain unnoticed, I was wondering whether or not you had planned to add more of other people's reactions and/or vieuws secondary to the main interaction between Harry and Severus?