Reviews for Mockingjay: Broken Wings
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 24 . 4/22
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE
update please
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 16 . 4/22
and peeta gives the ultimate speech... i have always thought katniss was chanelling peeta in canon
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 13 . 4/21
just can't believe hagar is dead so sad
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 10 . 4/21
i always know that when he remembers the baby the first thing that will register will be the nickname BANANA NUT
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 7 . 4/21
poor carter the woman he was trying protect is just using him... and effie being as awesome as always
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 5 . 4/21
Effie is epic i was laughing so hard when she said perhaps unit two has a knife to unit three's throat her peacekeeper was fustrated
hgfanaticeverlark chapter 4 . 4/21
i love this chapter.i like how she said i get to kill the president not snow makes you wonder which president she was talking about
potterfan007 chapter 1 . 12/8/2017
best evelark story I read.. please update it.
AwEsOmEiZeR123 chapter 24 . 11/10/2017
This series is absolutely phenomenal, easily one of the best I have ever read! I cannot express just how much I have enjoyed reading this amazing trilogy, your writing is exceptional and I love your characterisation. You managed to add more layers and depth to most of the characters that even Suzanne Collins herself could not do. Especially Effie, the way you wrote her is so outstanding and compelling that I will never think of her any other way again! I love, love, LOVE what you have done here to this series and I wish this was the official version. I sincerely hope to read more soon!
Lovelytothebone chapter 24 . 11/6/2017
Omg please finish this!
abbilowery chapter 24 . 9/23/2017
What if I told you that I was gonna start crying if you didn't finish this story?
Amy chapter 24 . 6/18/2017
Given how long it's been since you updated, I doubt you'll finish this, but I hope you do! This is so much better than the actual series, you've given the characters more depth. Really hope you come back and finish this! X
Sammi chapter 24 . 5/26/2017
You can't just leave it hanging there.
GoPinkLion chapter 24 . 3/26/2017
Please finish this story! I love reading everyone's perspective. This story is simply too good to leave unfinished. I have to know what happens to everyone, especially Maysilee.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/31/2017