Reviews for Missing In Harvest
Sonanoka21093 chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
That was rather cute. I liked the parts where Shizuha was pessimistic! Also, I somehow predicted that Suwako was the one in the hood! That was a lovely little story, and I look forward to other such stories from you. Although, I have to say, you certainly packed a lot of perversion into that.
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Ha. I really enjoyed this little romp on Shizuha's quest and mindset. It's true, though: her pessimism does make her more interesting than she already is. Too bad that Kasen, Mystia, and pretty much everyone else don't think so. That negative mindset creeps them out.

Ail's cameo appearance was a real nice touch. Just... what is Sanae planning to do to him? Speaking of Sanae, SKINNY JEANS MIKO FTW! I can truly understand how Shizuha was mesmerized by the godling's backside. I bet it was to struggle for her to resist laying her hand on Sanae's plump, round... uh, kinda went of track there.

Hmm... I bet that Minoriko wishes that she wasn't rescued by her big sister. With the way Shizuha is cussing her out and punching her, Minoriko was better off missing.

Nice story. Hope to see more Aki shenanigans from you. Now to wait and see what Shizuha is going to go through in my upcoming oneshot... Let's hope that she will be okay after I'm done with her.
Lone Maestro chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
O_O learned two lessons today: 1, Shizuha is the OLDER sister (Yow!), and... 2. She seems be "hated" by everyone? Or that's just her pessimism (Lesson 3?). What am I doing here at the TH section...

Heheh, those "dark" thoughts aren't very pessimistic, at least not in this "real world," hah. It's all over the news that it's practically normal.

I see many attempts at humor, which is a good thing. (I said 'attempts' because there's only such thing as half-hearted humor in Gensokyo!)

Would love to see more one shots.