Reviews for I found a raccoon, can I keep him?
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 17 . 3/5
No offense but did you lose your Beta? There are so many spelling and other grammar mistakes in this chapter.
PrettyInPink1515 chapter 17 . 3/5
Ummmm...I think you mean Uchiha not Ushiha?
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 47 . 5/21/2018
Uwaaaa this entire story is SOOOO SWEEEETTTTT
inuyasha16451 chapter 47 . 12/23/2017
Omg. Please please come back and update this awesome story soon.
pimpmastervoldie chapter 47 . 5/29/2017
Omg! This story is great. I hope you continue, if possible.
Faery66 chapter 47 . 12/9/2016
Hope to read more soon.

D
Guest chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
So I completely forgot that if you replace vlchapters it won't show as an update, on the plus side I got to read four new chapters at once! :) love the rewrites, the story was good before, but it's even better now. I really liked how you changed the hokage's and gaara's interaction, it seemed more realistic to me. I can't wait to read (re-read) more!
Foxylove51 chapter 8 . 5/4/2016
Me again, just too lazy to log in. These boys are gong to make me cry my eyes out, I just know it. Great chapter, I love how sweet Naruto is here.
foxylove51 chapter 1 . 5/3/2016
I'm so glad you're continuing this story. GaaraxNaruto is one of my all time favorite pairings. So far I like it, although I read the original so long ago I can't remember if this is close or not. One thing I'd like to point out is I feel like Naruto is being a bit occ, for his pre-shippuden self, but not too bad. I look forward to reading the rest, and of course leaving lots of reviews.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/25/2016
Wait, this isn't m? Y u no lemons!?
Guest chapter 5 . 4/25/2016
Even though it is pronounced shure, the word is spelled sure. It's tricky that way. Just a tip.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
You do know it is Uchiha not Ushiha, right? Loooove the premise so far.
thor94 chapter 3 . 4/25/2016
good rewrite, really touching.
so naruto know about kyuubi, even his real name since a while, but unlike manga sarutobi or kakashi always think naruto is unaware about his jinchuriki status.
Yemi chapter 42 . 4/14/2016
Thank you so much I look forward to new updates
Codename-SN chapter 49 . 4/12/2016
Well, the decision to re-write the fic was definitely best, but maybe you should consider replacing the older chapters with the new ones instead of posting new chapters..?