Reviews for I found a raccoon, can I keep him?
EdwardTheSleepless chapter 48 . 10/4/2015
Damn... I'm sorry that this is ending, but I get that if your hearts not in it, it might not be as good.
I might not have much free time, but if you wanted this to be continued, I could take it on~ (you might remember me, I think we talked about beta reading at one point)

If I do take it on, I'd love to hear how you would have shaped the plot~ and I'd listen to any advice, or story preferences. Just get back to me when you can~
GaaNaru chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
Please let it Gaara be the Seme and Naruto the Uke... I need more GaaNaru!
Suezanne chapter 47 . 8/23/2015
peace is something you have to work hard to attain and maintain
countrylovinfangirl chapter 47 . 7/15/2015
Amazing! I love it a lot! Please continue soon!
18duckies chapter 47 . 7/12/2015
this is so cute! I'm so glad I read it Please update when you have time even your short chapters are great!
maxridelover chapter 47 . 5/30/2015
such a cute story!
vampireharry the 2 chapter 47 . 5/26/2015
I love this! I can't wait for more!
TigrezzTail chapter 47 . 5/25/2015
I did like to see how Gaara and Shukaku have progressed. It's nice to know he's not being tormented so much anymore.
thor94 chapter 47 . 5/25/2015
good chapter, but too short.
it was really cute to see gaara sleeping on naruto chest.
Random reads chapter 46 . 5/1/2015
Love your whole story so far! The writing has progressed in skill through the chapters and kept me hooked. I'd love to see this story completed.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/16/2015
What timeline is this in?
thor94 chapter 46 . 3/4/2015
finally gaara and naruto are together again.
otherwise, even if this story is more focused on romance, i would like if naruto was really more skilled than the canon story; seriously, only a bigger rasengan and no control on kyuubi even with only 2 tails in 3y training, it is a bullshit. it would be good if he already mastered elemental jutsus (yes plural and not related to rasengan, true elemental jutsus) during travel (lot of futon jutsu and another element) and far more control on kurama (at least 3 or 4 tails) and maybe some other stuff (he is uzumaki, being fuinjutsu genius should be logical, fuck the born without talent or parent legacy)
TigrezzTail chapter 46 . 3/2/2015
That was pretty sweet between the two.
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 46 . 3/2/2015
OMG it livesΣ(。ノ)ノ
Yaaay a new chapter and such a cute one :D
Awwwww gaara and naruto are sooo sweet
And just as expect a new wonderful chapter _
Please dont let meeeeee wait too loooooonnnnng:D
Onegai
kitkatkira chapter 46 . 3/2/2015
Sweet reunion between Gaara and Naruto! I had to re-read the whole story again but it's alright since your story is great. Can't wait to read more of it! d(*v*)b
294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »