Reviews for I found a raccoon, can I keep him?
awilson.catalyst chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
i still love this story to this day.
InLoveWithThis chapter 45 . 1/24/2015
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S BEEN OVER HALF A YEAR!
Brebre 09 chapter 45 . 8/4/2014
Hey my name is Breanna. I must tell you I absolutely love this story you are writing! Haha I just started reading it this morning and I have already finished it all. I just couldn't stop reading!
Zesslover chapter 45 . 7/29/2014
This is awesome and i can't wait to read more.
lovleydragonfly chapter 45 . 6/15/2014
Yayyy! Cone on! I wabt a rabid make out session!
petitelilyrose chapter 45 . 6/13/2014
I want to read more o.o its just so cute - I like this side to Gaaara 3
TigrezzTail chapter 45 . 6/2/2014
Heh, nice to see Kono and Sakura haven't really changed. I'd always wondered if Kishimoto actually thought of something more advanced for Oiroke, or just created the setup for his story...
Dead account no longer here chapter 45 . 6/2/2014
Wow...they have a greater/better love life than I do. TT this was so cute!
YuneTheQuetzalcoatl chapter 45 . 6/2/2014
ヾ(@ー@)ノ
thor94 chapter 45 . 6/2/2014
3y time skip is passed.
Can't wait the moment where gaara jump on naruto and cuddle or kiss him.
TigrezzTail chapter 44 . 5/28/2014
Heh, asking Temari to control her temper is liking as an Uchiha not to obtain power by cheating...
maxridelover chapter 44 . 5/26/2014
i really liked this!
Dead account no longer here chapter 44 . 5/26/2014
That is a good idea! This chap was nice.
Smiling Seshat chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Careful with your verbs. You jump from past to present without staying on one.

For example, the summary contains present and past, and you should only have one. Here is your summary:

Naruto is training when a fleeing red head suddenly crashed into him and knocked him over. He's not sure why he saved the little raccoon but now he had to take care of him. Time will pass, trouble will come, but Naruto made up his mind: He want's to keep the raccoon.

In present, it should be:

Naruto is training when a fleeing red head suddenly crashes into him and knocks him over. He's not sure why he then saves the little raccoon but now he has to take care of him. Time will pass, trouble will come, but Naruto has made up his mind: He wants to keep the raccoon.

In past, it should be:

Naruto was training when a fleeing red head suddenly crashed into him and knocked him over. He wasn't sure why he then saved the little raccoon but now he had to take care of him. Time will pass, trouble will come, but Naruto had made up his mind: He wanted to keep the raccoon.

So choose either one, but don't do a mix of the two. That wouldn't be considered proper English.

This comment is supposed to be constructive and to help. Don't take it as an insult to your writing; it's not meant that way.
Guest chapter 43 . 5/21/2014