Reviews for Lost son
Raven Nakija chapter 11 . 12/25/2017
I do not normally review, but this is really good. I hope you update this to at least resolve the cliff hanger.
Meitantei Shinku Ran Edogawa chapter 10 . 12/20/2017
Okay, I read it again after more than a year, and I could say, it was still one of my faves, even though I am not totally an obssessed Phan unlike the time I had reviewed this one(I am now a Detective Conan/Case Closed fan now). This story still makes me entertained, especially I now FOP, and even now, I still like this concept.

Why hasn't made another one like this?

As I said in my earlier review, I am still looking forward for the next chapter(Chapter 12, I can't review in Chapter 11), and please continue this one because Chapter 11 is a cliffie! I can't wait for it, it has been too long!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/12/2017
I. FREAKIN. LOVE. THIS. BOOK. ITS AMAZING! I'm so stoked for the next chapter! fantastic job author chan!
nightcrawler247 chapter 9 . 6/14/2017
I thought magic didn't work on danny so how did the anti faries poof him in the cage?
nightcrawler247 chapter 1 . 6/13/2017
I think your story is like one of the coolest ideas I've heard so far
Rain of the Forest chapter 11 . 5/16/2017
I hope you plan on updating this again, I find it to be an awesome story.
SnowFlakeWrites chapter 11 . 5/14/2017
Please update!
SnowFlakeWrites chapter 7 . 5/14/2017
I KNEW IT!
SnowFlakeWrites chapter 6 . 5/14/2017
I KNOW ITS YOU ANTI-COSMO!
holliswalley chapter 6 . 3/20/2017
Wait does this mean there's an anti-danny? An ynnad?
AstroGravity Phan chapter 5 . 2/26/2017
Happy Birthday Danny :D
Michael78 chapter 11 . 1/3/2017
I hope you return to this
FariyFlare chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
This is a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next and how Danny will react when he find out that Cosmo and Wanda are his parents! Hope you update soon and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Are you going to update or not? It's been a year and five months since the last chapter. Will Danny ever learn about his heritage? How will Cosmo and Wanda explained what happened to him? What choice will Danny make in the end? So many questions, so little answers. Please don't abandon this story.
violet3745 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
CONTINUE PLZ! ITS GETTING TO GOOD!