Reviews for Lost son
Michael78 chapter 11 . 1/3
I hope you return to this
FariyFlare chapter 11 . 11/2/2016
This is a great story, I can't wait to see what happens next and how Danny will react when he find out that Cosmo and Wanda are his parents! Hope you update soon and keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/28/2016
Are you going to update or not? It's been a year and five months since the last chapter. Will Danny ever learn about his heritage? How will Cosmo and Wanda explained what happened to him? What choice will Danny make in the end? So many questions, so little answers. Please don't abandon this story.
violet3745 chapter 11 . 9/5/2016
CONTINUE PLZ! ITS GETTING TO GOOD!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2016
You haven't updated since April, what the deal?
TPhantom1239 chapter 11 . 8/22/2016
Best FOD and DP crossovers ever! Pppllllllleeeeeeeeeeaasssse update!
SneezySoul chapter 11 . 8/2/2016
Haha that reveal though

like they just stop during the battle thing and i just find it so gosh darned funny ok

also ahhhhhh yayyy oUo They found him! ( we all knew they would but its so satisfying. )

You're not going too fast for me. I've seen fanfictions that would make your nightmares have nightmares! ( this is definitely NOT one of those btw this one is one of those 'oh my gosh' fics where you remember it forever and reread it all the time. I'll most likely do that. )

Can't wait to see some more, if you plan on it! Good work, yo! u3u
SneezySoul chapter 6 . 8/2/2016
Okay im taking a break of reading right now to review

tHE SPACESHIP GOT ME ( shuttle? ship thing? ) like omg I finally understand why Cosmo was all 'my son could be superman!' xD Glorious omg
SneezySoul chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I was so excited to read the next chapter that I forgot to leave a review oops oh well here I am leaving a review like the good little brat I am

But omg I love this idea so so much! Its so cool! ( plus original, right? That makes this like 10x better, as there's nothing like it haha )

Thanks for writing this! I love it so much already!

Now I'm gonna stream right through until the last update because I'm a butty butt face who happens to binge read and forget to review because ugh reviewing is hard when you have no words! ( Especially for really good fics, like this one, where even the simple 'good story' doesnt cover how awesome it is! )
Kitty chapter 11 . 6/6/2016
Awesome reveal
Kitty chapter 6 . 6/6/2016
Sad but funny
553Colinm chapter 11 . 5/21/2016
Cool
Jacobfrit chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Please update your story!
Ravensoul1999 chapter 11 . 5/7/2016
Please update soon. I just need to know how this ends.
Luna Lillyth chapter 11 . 3/30/2016