Reviews for Coffee Cups
Anon chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Great! I ship it like fedex
Aquamarina15 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Thank you for this! I love Pete/Erin and it makes me happy to know that there are other people who ship them too! This was a great story! 3
LG-Mac12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
Thank you for writing this. I'm so glad that i'm not the only one out there who thinks these two should be together, i wish people would write more about these two
rebecca chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
NO! I LOVE Erin and Pete! I wish people would write more fanfics about them! And I know this is a oneshot, but you should write others like it.
t-smitts chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ryan/Pam or Ryan/Erin? No way? Ryan's too much of a narcissist to be with anyone (hence why he and Kelly are so funny). But Pete/Erin? Definitely. This isn't some AU fic that completely contradicts the show. It's just a small victory that could actually happen without rocking the boat just yet. I like that. Well done!
Jamfan2000 chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
Hey! I've missed reading your stories! And this one was really great. I thought you did a great job staying so close to the characters. It felt like I was almost watching it lol. Anyway yes I agree I'm seriously loving the Pete and Erin thing. I can't believe that I actually dislike Andy this season. But anyway awesome job :)
Jim chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Loved it :) make a part 2
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Need more PeteXErin on here...excellent work.
ftmill16 chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
Nope, you're not alone. I'm part of a FB group that are lovers of The Office. Well, specifically lovers of our beloved Jim and Pam and the general feeling is that we really think Erin and Pete are a nice pairing. Heck, I HATED the Erin/Andy pairing from the word go. For one thing I think she is just too young for him but mostly they have ZERO chemistry. Jim and Pam work because it's effortless. No one had to sell them to us, you you see their chemistry, sexual and otherwise everytime they were near each other. I'll be honest, I am certainly NOT behind a Pam/Ryan pairing. Honestly I despise it. The only way I have ever seen them written together in a way that 'worked' has always involved changing both of their personalities so completely that if you didn't say they were Ryan and Pam, the reader would not be able to recognize them as such. WHat actually is somewhat amusing to me in these scenerios is that the authors almost without fail give Ryan Jim's personality. I find it utterly annoying but also somewhat hilarious because if you are going to give him Jim's personality then hello? Put her with Jim. OOOooops sorry. I just absolutely HATE the Ryan and Pam pairing. Probably the only one I hate more is Ryan and Jim. I will say that Andy/Erin is close behind and that's because as I have said... they put them together and there is simply no 'there' 'there.' If there isn't chemistry you have nothing. I mean, I don't think that every couple has to have Jim and Pam's chemistry. Actually, I'm 45 yrs old and I've never seen chemistry like theirs before. That's what made me totally fall in love with this couple. (and fall head over heels for JKras! YIKES! Seriously, I have not, in all my years had any real crush on a celebrity but OMG he makes me swoon! I've also never really fallen for a tv couple like this but, well, what can I say? g) Anyhow, sorry, I hope I haven't offended, just my own personal feelings. So for me Ryan/Pam is NO FREAKING WAY. I saw where you wrote Ryan/Erin and while I didn't really see it. Once again, I didn't really see chemistry and honestly, she just seemed WAY WAY too innocent for him. It seemed to me that he would be taking advantage of her. BUT, especially in the interest of breaking up Erin/Andy, I was willing to get behind that one. Also, the story you wrote about them I thought worked okay. Now Pete and Erin (I HATE when people call him Plop. Just think it's stupid.) I can see them. They don't have JAM chemistry, but there certainly is something there. I really don't want them to use Jim and Pam's story as an outline for how they're going to work Erin and Pete. Give them their own story but at the same time, keep in mind that there are only, I thin 16 episodes left to make this happen. I think they are doing a great job, a little bit each episode. I think that it's great the way he is reaching out to her but I really don't think that she has a clue yet. I think Andy is just continuing to hurt her, he's really become a pretty neglectful boyfriend and Pete is there to catch her each time which is really sweet. I think they just need to keep on like this and at the end of the show show us that they have decided to have a relationship. Maybe a Casino Night of sorts, though of course not actually a CN, but one that ends up happy. It'll be interesting to see what the writers do. You know, I was so angry at what Paul Liberstien did the last few years with the direction of the show. I felt he was a terrible showrunner. He was simply interested in shoving Erin/Andy down our throats and he relagated Jim/Pam and even Dwight to the back burner. I mean, THOSE are the actor/actresses that won the Emmy for them in season 2 and you can only throw those of us that adore them and are watching and keeping the show alive because we lover them, you throw us crumbs making us have to be content with feeling overjoyed if Jim and Pam get to so much as say hi to each other on the show. I kept saying that just because they were married didn't mean they could prank or even flirt. Well we have Greg Daniels back at the helm and Jim and Pam and also Dwight are back at the forefront and suddenly the show is awesome and exciting and people are thrilled with it again. I can't help but think that had this happened a season or two ago, we probably wouldn't be having to get out our tissues to say goodbye in a few months.

Okay, I'm sorry I took your story and went on a serious rant. I do remember when you wrote the story about the different workers getting infected and it was scary. It was a story I would have typically skiped but you wrote it so compelling that after I read a bit I was kinda hooked. I would LOVE to see you write Jim and Pam but I don't think you're going to do that and I do want to really appologize because I realize a very well may have offended you with my anti Pam/Ryan rant. I seriously didn't mean to do that. I'm really just THAT passionately opposed to that particular pairing. Again, I'm so so sorry if I offended. I look forward to more Erin/Pete from you and like I said, would love for you to write Jim and Pam. What about a story where Jim and Pam realize how Pete really likes Erin and Andy is neglecting her so they are sorta trying to play matchmaker and inviter the two oer for dinner and maybe to play with the kids a bit. I think playing with two little ones can bring out the playful side of people and really loosen them up. Just an idea. Good luch and really, this was a really good story.
mattdamony chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Ahh I love it! Pete/Erin is my favorite. You did a really good job with the characters.. Weird, it seems like this might really be a thing though. The stories are so similar, and you actually made me notice. cx
Ann E. Casap chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Oh goody, a Pete/Erin pairing here. Goodness I've been waiting for this pairing to come to light. Anyways, I thought this was really great. It was well written, clever, touching, and in-character. Pete makes a better boyfriend to Erin than Andy. The start of this season has made me lose all respect for Andy. He's such a douchebag, Michael Scott wannabe and I want him gone and dumped by Erin. Well, now that I've finally gotten that out of my system, I'm gonna go ahead and favorite this. Thanks for writing ;)

-Ann
Emma chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
nooo ur not the only one who ships these two. i so badly want them to get together before the show ends. i don't know why so many people hate the pairing, they are absolutely adorable. pete is much more suited for erin than andy is. thank you for this wonderful fanfic
HanaDear chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
I loved this! I completely fell for Pete/Erin-they're such a throwback to early Jim/Pam days and I hope they end up together. Pete's just adorable and I love how Erin is when she's with him. Did you see the deleted scene from the bus episode this week? Cuteness.

Anywho, this was really well-written. Everyone was in-character and I could totally see Jim sympathizing with Pete this way. I hope you write more of this pairing in the future!
tlc27 chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Well you're not alone with the Pete/Erin ship. I love the pair. I really hope that she doesn't end with Andy. I also loved this cute little story. Erin was very in character with her oblivious remarks.