Reviews for Tiny Blue Speedos
rosesmom61 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
They are sweet together. :)
odiejae chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
loved it! they were both so sweet and i love that jasper was able to show edward that he was loved for exactly who he is. and i think that's it, i've read them all. they were all such great stories! :) xx
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Great story! :)
kitkatr chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Loved it!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Loved, loved, LOVED this! I can honestly say that I’ve never read an Edward like this before – no nine or ten inch dick? *gasp* But it was so sweet and believable and I would gladly have read a million words of the same.
Thank you so much for sharing.
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
What a sweet story! Loved it! Edward is so sweet and insecure. And gentle Jasper... Mmmmmm!
I would love to read more about these two! Please?
Breaking Aurora chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Loved sweet but still sexy :-) You've left it in a good place but I'd definitely follow you if you ever decided to turn this into a multi-chap fic! Congrats on getting 2nd place :-)
maryhell chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
loved it - got caught up in them from the word go.
SlashGal chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Just loved this oneshot! congrats on the win...very well deserved :)
EdwardsMate4ever chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
This was such a sweet story. Yay for Jasper, making Edward feel like he was perfect, even if he wasn't quite there yet, development-wise. A great slice-of-lice High School fic. Thank you for writing, and congrats on your placement in the contest-well-deserved!
karenec chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I loved this entry! As I said in my review on LJ, I have no idea how guys walk around with those things. Yet you somehow created a really sweet story around what's in those Speedos, and hit a great balance of discovery and heat between a pair of lovely boys. Knowing that you were inspired by the Olympics just makes it even better!
bbbluez chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Fun and playful!
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Oh, I absolutely adored this story! Great job. Thanks so much for sharing.
Lisa-FanFicCrazy chapter 1 . 10/14/2012