Reviews for Ouran Highschool Host Club Forever
lovelyhanna chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I love it, when are you going to update!
SonomiTakashia chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Aha I get the writers block but thanks for choosing my OC. Haha! xD
Lucitor chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
ROBOTUNICORNZ chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Name-Mika Kimura

Parents- fashion business( mika does all of the designing so she basically owns the business)

Hair- jet black, medium length hair, side swept bangs, she has clip in highlights so it depends on her mood

Regular Clothes- loose shirt, jeans, tote or a messengers bag, converse or high heeled ankle boots

Dress For Hikaru and Kaoru's Dance- no sleeve, above the knees, hot pink dress with gray lace all over

Crush- karou

Birthday- April 23, first year

Is she/he going to join the host club- yes

Your Profile Link & Name- u/4325681/ROBOTUNICORNZ and i dont go putting my name all over the internet so just call me bot or robo
apandas327 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Name-Umichiya Yukina

Parents (owner of which companies)- Dad: Umichiya Haru-owns Umichiya Industries (medical equipment, partners with the Ootoris) Mom: Umichiya Leila- famous dance instructor of Leila's Studios (teaches every type of dance and Yukina excels in them all)

Hair (color, style, highlights, etc.)- long brown hair with teal peek-a-boo highlights that is usually in a samurai ponytail

Regular Clothes-

Dress For Hikaru and Kaoru's Dance- floor-length strapless aqua blue dress with the bodice outlined with sequin

Crush (you can pick Kaoru, Mori, Honey, Kyoya, or design you very own boy OCC only)- Kyoya!

Birthday- March 27

Is she/he going to join the host club- yea!

Your Profile Link & Name- apandas327
Ayyyyyyyngel chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Misaki Tanaka
Parents (owner of which companies)-
Hair (color, style, highlights, etc.)-
Short layered black
Regular Clothes-
Light blue Shorts above thighs, knee high blue socks, purple converse just below the knees, light purple v neck tee
Dress For Hikaru and Kaoru's Dance-
Purple Sleeveless just past the knee, shiny silver cherry blossom design, navy blue sandal heels
July 31
Is she/he going to join the host club-
Your Profile Link & Name-
AyanChanXP idk my link and too lazy to look it up. :P
Cigam1227 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
Name-Ayame Ono

Parents (owner of which companies)-both of her parents own many big restaurants

Hair (color, style, highlights, etc.)-she has long wavy light brown hair usually in a ponytail or left down

Regular Clothes-usually wears denim shorts,a blue flannel shirt and converse

Dress For Hikaru and Kaoru's Dance-a knee length roman style dress in purple

Crush (you can pick Kaoru, Mori, Honey, Kyoya, or design you very own boy OCC only)-Kaoru

Birthday-3/27 and she just turned 15

Is she/he going to join the host club-yes

Your Profile Link & Name-cigam1227
sugarpie123 chapter 5 . 11/12/2012
All right I got this! (P.S She is my main OC That is a lot like me and I use her a lot)
Name: Izzy Yuni (I have no idea how I can up with Yuni O.o)
Parents: Mr. and Mrs. Yuni (first names are unknown) They own a bunch of companies like gaming, clothes, a lot. They own a mall too, it's filled with all the companies they own.
Hair: Curly brown
Eyes: (I know you didn't include this but I love my eyes :D) Dark brown/black
Regular clothes: Jeans, t-shirt, sweater, and either black converse or heelys! XD (I really love converse and heelys)
Dress for Hikaru and Kaoru's dance: Hmmm... silk black dress down to her knees that has sky blue trim on the bottom and the straps are completely sky blue
Crush: HONEY!
Birthday: June 29
Is she going to join the host club: Yes!
Profile link and name: u/2092194/sugarpie123 Sugarpie123
lovefairytail007 chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
who is this mystery person? update!
michaela chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
well u cant right a sorty at all
michaela chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
well i hate it
Daz01D chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
what is this i love it wright more now pls i want to know what happens
SmileandMoveOn chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Cute! I really like it! OCXHIKARU! :3

plz release the next chapter as soon as you have time to!