Reviews for Complete
ivanganev1992 chapter 11 . 10/21
ch 11

Update that .

That Mangekou shisui crow , the kusanagi poison death blade , and if someone is near yin release rasengan if could survive half ripped mangled body is death warrant unless trow that bomb , use it as a beam , and the rasen suriken and yin/yang release /trackers/ and Bijudama and their version . And so on would be epic .

So I'd gladly yould like to see .
ivanganev1992 chapter 10 . 10/21
ch 10

That isthe perfect clone jutsu variation .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 10/21
ch 9

You sound like Orochimaru . That is not enought for Madara or Nagato . Kisame is a question but provably not .
ivanganev1992 chapter 8 . 10/21
ch 8

I'll think for that , Yin/Yang are the best Creation and life , My favorite is the dark unstable asects of the elements being so dangerous becausse they are composed of antimatter behaving like free antimater molequlesdestroying each matter around in shell of little darkness to stabilize everything . Kind of pure yin darkness release of antimatter .
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 10/21
ch 7

In that case destroy the body , Extract the memories to drop and burn the head , no body no edo tensei . unles some cells are stolen and used .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 10/21
ch 6

That is worthy for respekt , Kuubi Tsunami , Thunderous Stormy Thornados , Kuubi , Jiraya be proud the miracle of second projidy Iachy/Uzukaze/Hashirama/MadaRA LEVEL WORTHY FOR JONIN? ANBU?
ivanganev1992 chapter 3 . 10/21
Ch 3

Partnership and union seal and connection until Kuubi give his approving and allow to be called his birth name again .

All locked potentual , all limitations shatter in the unkown , release the creativity intuition in ifinity , All potensial unseal in one , Naruto fully complete .
king gilgamesh chapter 6 . 10/14
you say grey naruto yet i just see th same ignorant forgiving naruto it didnt even take 2 chapters to forgive everyone and he gets along with sasuke what a turn off and rather thank you
unknown chapter 11 . 10/5
I can't wait for the next chapter...Please do write a new chapter
You said a week 3 years ago
awefanfic chapter 11 . 7/28
Please update soon! What would happen now?
Lordie chapter 1 . 7/25
I like the idea of Naruto's Yin nature being caught in the sealing of Kurama's. It's one of the best explanations for why Naruto is happy to be everyone's punching bag.
Akio Desusta chapter 1 . 7/24
My first review is DONT make this a harem, it's annoying
This fic was good at first... But then it became utter crap, typical tho, it Fanfiction so a lot of naruto fics I read tend to lack realism and originality. U seriously suck dude.
babytiger-lover chapter 11 . 6/19