Reviews for Complete
SilverKitsune-Ch chapter 11 . 4/23
End of Next Week? I'm about to cry... Am I messed up? 'Cause Complete was last updated in 2013, and it's 2015...
Please?
I mean, I have a suggestion, but it's rather stupid. PM me and I'll tell you, because, well; I'm one of those people that prefers one-on-one, nobody-else talks.

My username is SilverKitsune-Chan, and if by the time you read this I've changed it for some reason or another, the user ID is 6177771

This story is really cool, and I'm hoping this is just a rather long update period... Bah, who do I think I'm talking to? I said by the end of the month, and I think it's been either 7, 8, or 9... oh well. Happens to us all, I guess.

(And as you may be able to see, it cut off the last two letters in my user for the 'name here' spot of the review. sorry. Hope you can still message me!)
ViciousFitz chapter 11 . 2/27
Next week. A year later, lol.
reviewer chapter 11 . 2/27
lovely chapter and i hope that you dont just end with him having yin and yang release... i hope he becomes strong enough to create a whole solar system
firehelm chapter 11 . 2/17
Lol its been more than a week. jk idc about that.

This is a nice story though. A strong naruto that doesnt cross the border between logically strong and impossibly strong. So its a good balance.

I feel like you couldve just continued but just put in your own plot twists as in a AU type of setting?
LadyLucyoftheCursedDark chapter 11 . 2/15
This is a wonderful fic. But, unfortunately, you seem to have not updated. I think you should call this an AU and continue with your idea of keeping with the major showdown between Naruto and Madara... It's probably going to be a very interesting plot whatever you do. But anyway, please do update as soon as you can... :)
BBBBGarden Golden chapter 11 . 2/12
Hello Savi0r, well I know that you never offered and perhaps it is arrogant of me to ask, but would you be willing to put this fic up to adoption? I would like to start a fic, that is similar to this one, the same main idea, but with my own twists, let me know if you would allow me to do so.
Thanks;
Tepheris chapter 6 . 1/18
This indeed was a fascinating concept for a story, but I feel like you've made Naruto too powerful far too quickly. It's one thing in Super!Naruto stories where Naruto starts abusing the crap out of Kage Bunshin when he's at the Academy age. But to go from canon Naruto power level to where he's stronger than Kakashi in just a month is a bit too much. Your writing is great, and you haven't written anything I found morally repugnant. Your scenes are well written, the buildup to the three minute rampage of Naruto on the Oto army was particularly cool. I guess I just don't like Super!Naruto stories that much.
bh chapter 11 . 9/29/2014
don't mould you fan fiction on the cannon
The Orb of Order chapter 11 . 9/10/2014
Yes final
Night69Raven chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
I love the story please continue to write
michumichu79 chapter 11 . 7/27/2014
GOOD FIC ES UNA LASTIMA QUE FIC TAN BUENOS LOS DEJEN AVANDONADO PLISSSSSSS CONTINUALO PRONTO I LOVE NARUHINA
uzumakicho chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
Way too much at once. Entertaining, but too much.
uzumakicho chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
Ehhhh...
uzumakicho chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
A little much. OK
uzumakicho chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Slow down turbo. Should have included some training time and "get to know your pervy uncle/brother. " 4 weeks later... Naruto is bad ass cause I said so. Show, don't tell. OK.