Reviews for Love Match
jacksperluvr chapter 33 . 10/9/2016
I liked it a lot.
owenhunted chapter 33 . 4/4/2014
Loved it. Thank you for writing this and you amazing
owenhunted chapter 19 . 4/3/2014
Awawaw that is so cute lol with a toothbrush
92Dil chapter 33 . 12/25/2013
I always love ur au fics!
Crowen chapter 33 . 9/23/2013
Owen and Cristina is made for each other. Even in AUs. So Shonda better not destroy them what so ever.
CrowensAnatomy chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
Darn. Why does Cristina have to be so blunt. I mean he's a freaking millionaire with the good look and a hot. HOT. body who is willing to do anything to get her attention. Gosh. Just go for him. PLEASE.
vanessatw chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
I don't expect the story is ended so soon, Owen will do a sports management company , it seems other good story? or try other story about Owen playing soccer?! Thank you for your time and effort, I'm really really enjoying it!
milee chapter 33 . 3/25/2013
Awww ... such a happy ending! The wedding was so lovely especially with Cristina telling Owen that she was pregnant again. Thought it was wonderful how Owen retires then goes to college. Go Cristina becoming a badass NYC realtor! How sweet that C/O added another son to their family ,and they were all cheering Owen at his graduation. Thank you for another heartwarming C/O love story. It is delightful to know that no matter what circumstance or age that C/O will find each other as true soulmates always do. :)
LilyRosie7 chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
Sweet ending to a amazing story! He has come far from his player days :) Can't wait to read more on you other story when you get back, happy holiday!
ilgora chapter 33 . 3/18/2013
Thank you for another beautiful story! Read you when you return!
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
Wonderful ending! Thank you!
jenanistonrockz chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
such a lovely ending to the story :) thanks for taking the time to write it, and have a lovely vacation
LouisVuitton11 chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
It's so sad to see one of your best stories reachs its end. But the chapter was worth it, it's perfect and the summary is so lovely and cute. Btw, have a good time on your vacation.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
I love happy endings. Glad Cristina, Owen and the kids are happy together.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/17/2013
Wonderful & sweet ending to the story, how they turned out. Thank you for writing & sharing. Have a wonderful vacation & will miss your stories.