Reviews for There Are No Mistakes in Art
LTAOZFAN chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
A very nice story! I've been a member of the International Wizard of Oz Club since 1960 (Am I THAT old?) and I've read a lot of new Oz stories by many authors, Dick Martin, Rachel Cosgrove and Eric Shanower among them. This little tale of Professor H. M. Wogglebug, T.E., is perfectly in character and fun to read. The only thing I would add to it is a pun. L. Frank Baum loved puns, and in "The Marvelous Land of Oz" the Wogglebug makes puns in a couple of chapters.

I will come back to read this story again, soon.

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."
"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
Pricat chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
ww very very sweet and I understand how Alyssa felt about drawing as I used to not like sketching and then a friend at art class showed me how to draw Perry from Phineas and Ferb and then I started just like the girl in this to sketch other ideas and now my sketching is more better than it used to be.

That bug is very cute
Count Mallet chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was a cute little story. Although I was a bit of perfectionist when I was younger, I never was a good artist. Even my parents would tell me so long as I tried my best, they were happy.

It was nice to see Alyssa get a nice little reminder to enjoy childhood and to not worry too much about being perfect all the time.

- Count Mallet -