Reviews for Spread Your Wings
That was beautiful! Ahhhhhh! LOVED IT! xx
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
I love this!
Bookdancer chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Aw, that last line made me smile. I'll admit I was a bit mad atfirstfor for locking Clint up and calling him it, but I suppose I'll forgive him. Great job, by the way!
Topazione chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
that was fantastic. it was beautiful, and sweet, and just a little creepy (the whole 'keeping him in a cage' thing, it made perfect sense, i just found it ever-so-slightly creepy) i think one of my favourite parts was when tony came over and just went and sat in the cage (and not just because tony/clint is my favourite pairing, but i felt it seemed very 'tony-like') as usual, you wrote beautifully and keep up the good work - i always love reading your stories.
Elissa707 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Woah man. That was awesome. I feel like you could have drawn it out, but I liked it as short and sweet.
Seiffer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Oh my God. Protective Steve's so hot and I wanna hug Clint. Love this piece. Thank you for this amazing story.
caramelcandylover chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ahhh sooooo sexy! I love how Steve was so protective of Clint, and the idea of Clint as an actual human/hawk! Thank you so much for the story, it was so amazing! I can't wait for more! :-)
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Words cannot express how much I adore this!
oliviathelonelybear chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
this is so...i don't even know how to figure this one out - it's so sad and lovely at the same time!

btw, i've been reading all your renner/farrell fics lately, out of a desperate attempt to feed my renneritis, and i've got to say, they're doing the trick pretty nicely, so thank you;)
Strawberrywaltz chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
wow, I kind of loved this Clint with wings...and caged...that was epic! Thanks for sharing!
watergoddesskasey chapter 1 . 10/13/2012