Reviews for Taking the Edge out
I love the story so far... waiting for more to read :)
hope to read the completed version one day :)
Animalover205 chapter 2 . 12/24/2013
An interesting story, keep going with it.
Guest Fan chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Update Update Update
Both Chapters are amazing
Wasn't really a fan of Phoebe and Paige
Chris and Piper are a great duo even in the tv series you could practically see the tension coming from them
Like I said great story so far
l3largus chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Aww. *wipes sweat off forehead* While I'm not too much a fan of reading lesbian intercourse, I must admit that this chapter has entertained a few Charmed fantasies of mine (Alyssa Milano & Rose [whatever her last name is] naked! And having sex! [plus sex with Piper *wipes more sweat]) Man, gotta turn down the furnance or something.
But mostly what has a majority of my eye is how much in character they are that it's like these are from some missing episodes! I dont want to sound like a broken record but don't stop and I will gladly praise you.
Now, I gotta get another rag... for the sweat...
-l3largus
p.s. Idk if you're in the states (or celebrate the holiday) but, Happy Thanksgiving! Here's a muffin and a slice of apple pie as thanks!
myra chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
ok. incest pairings i'll read: chris/piper, chris/pheobe, chris/paige, chris/mel, chris/any girl-cousin, even chris/prue. anything else i'll ignore/skip like i did here.

now, chris being his own father? really? oh well, that wouldn't be the craziest idea in the fan fiction world. if that what you want to do, go on. make it credible.
AWorldOfWonderLand chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
OMG you like updated! Nice chapter.
l3largus chapter 1 . 11/14/2013
So... when's the next chapter coming out? I really liked the (really inovative) healing/telekinesis combo you got going for Chris. Now I don't know if the Charmed writers would agree but I really liked how even though her lust for Chris (may be) out of character, you wrote her thoughts so in character that I really thought nothing of it till I came back to read again. Loved it! So... when's the next chapter coming out? lol. M'serious!

I hope you come back to this.
-l3largus
p.s. Here's a muffin.
myra chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
uff! this was... another chapter, please?
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I very much enjoyed this fic and hope you continue on with it.
M.
wizmage chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I hope you update this. Wouldn't mind seeing a second chapter.