Reviews for 30 After Amy
Owl90 chapter 5 . 2/9/2013
Just now realized Em called her JJ here. Surprised me on how much I didn't like it... oh well on with the healing and towards the next journey I kinda skipped when you wrote it due to my favorite couple being separated for so long. :( knowing how it goes on and ends though is what's gonna make me actually read it this time ;-)
SapphicKat chapter 9 . 10/21/2012
Your fics in this AU are AWESOME! I've been up until 4 AM the last few nights because I couldn't stop reading and go to bed. They are filling the Prentiss shaped hole I've been having with season 8. Keep up the great stories.
odunit chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
just plain evil...
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
I look forward to skype scenes where Em is showing her tummy and JJ is talking to it! I can also imagine Henry saying 'Rocks' or 'Rocky' while hugging Em's stomach on skype! Im a little bit worried about what Mack is going to do, but I think she is going to be a great 'villain' of your next story!
Swishla chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Oh boy - the next story sounds like one to read once it is all posted (if you don't like stress/angst during the reading process). I sincerly hope you don't have Tony and Ziva be a couple because I cannot stand Tony nor do I like how wimpy they've turned Ziva. Poor Emily in the next story. Have a great time with your family and hopefully you can avoid politics when you're there. (g)
Swishla chapter 8 . 10/18/2012
Wow, didn't see that one coming! Now Emily is backed into a corner and can't say anything to her parents. What dirty pool!
Swishla chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
Aww, was a little disappointed that Dec's team didn't win, but building character through loss was great too. JJ seems to be finally healing. And hats off to Aunt Pen for setting things up for Dec's father!
Swishla chapter 5 . 10/18/2012
Wow, JJ is sure going through the wringer in this one. Nice to see your thoughts on why JJ became an FBI agent, then the media person and finally a profiler. Interesting that she has her masters in your universe. Wonder if she does on the show? Anyhow, great chapter and so glad to see JJ starting to get a handle on things. Oh, and JJ is right - it is weird that crime scene photos calm Emily and that talking about a case settles JJ. But I'm guessing that is why they (and the real people who do the job) do it. Great chapter.
dajwoh chapter 9 . 10/18/2012
Hmm dont know what to think about this one. You really dont make it easy for them do you? :P
DarXe chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
This was made of goodness. I'm glad JJ is better. I should have known better thwn expect anything other than this next beginning. lol
That Squirrel chapter 9 . 10/17/2012
I hope Emily gets to have a smackdown with Mack before they leave, kinda like what she had with Elle (maybe not that extreme) and I hope that JJ doesnt try to keep this information from her wife for the next two months just to protect Emily's blood pressure!
Secrets For Sale chapter 7 . 10/16/2012
How come everyone thinks that Emily will be the one to make goo-goo eyes at JJ? Might be JJ make goo-goo eyes at Emily also. Haha! JJ and Morgan are dangerous together, but I'm rooting for the nerds team! ;) Poor Garcia, both her Chocolate Thunder and Vanilla Lightening gonnna leave, no one to flirt/entertain her in the bullpen. Lucky she still have the 2 nerds to entertain her with...statistics? Haha!

Beside leaving Emily, JJ still need to struggle with leaving Henry behind. 2 months is way too long. Guess that they gonna have phone or video sex for 2 months. Haha! And I agreed with one of the Guest, about the team calling JJ, Jennifer. It should be something between JJ and Emily, unique.

Thought you wrote a crossover, if so I'd have requested Grey's Anatomy. But I know that's not gonna happen! Oh God, the never-grow-up-troublemaker-Mack is here! Hope she's not sharing room with JJ in Afghanistan! And she better don't lay a finger on JJ! Emily's blood pressure gonna be spaceship launching, haha!

Urgh, AR your cliffhanger are getting evil and eviler each time! Have a safe and fun trip to DC! Gonna miss waking up to your updates, can't wait for 28th or 29th, I'll hold you to that!
Sleep and Dream chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
I just love your stories. How you can leave us hanging on your last chapter and have us yearn for the next?!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
Oh no one week without your stories how will in survive. Have a great time
LoveAndMadness chapter 9 . 10/16/2012
ahhh! JJ! Nooo! What a way to end the story. And shame on whoever is in charge for not telling them that mack was going to be involved.

Have a great trip. sad you won't be posting, but vacations are nice!