Reviews for Song
ryan chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
it did not come across forced at all not to me ne way. i really liked it i think u capyured the charecters personalityies perfectly. thanks foe writing it. if u have ne more chrono fanfictions id love to read them bc its 1 of my fav games. i might some of my own. u really inspired me :)!
Dath Litarius chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
And this is why I've decided to kill Magus in all my otther playthroughs.
deathrosekitty chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ha ha Lucca!
Kuchiki Jeanne chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
I can totally see this happen somewhat. Love Lucca's reaction at the end, too.
Legendary Biologist chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
As a first Chrono Trigger fic, you've got a good start! You managed to keep the warm atmosphere of the story until the end, which is good.

For characterization, you did a great job. Magus is just as grouchy as usual, and Ayla is quite audacious to Magus, but I think that fiend lord deserve it because he is way too cold-hearted in the story lol (though Marle can still be nice to him)! Oh, and it's nice to know that Frog likes music.

For Spelling and Grammar (SPAG), I found few errors. Hope this helps:
Excep that this time, she wasn't alone. As her voice grew from a quiet whisper to something noticeable, she began to draw the attention of the others. Ayla began to move away from the corner and closer to her. The first to speak up, though, was Magus. He turned around and gave Marle a look of disgust. "Shut your mouth," he snapped. - mispelling of 'Except', and I suggest letting the speech on the next paragraph because it makes the story easier to be read (there are some same problems here)
"I heard it on.." - two full stops look awkward, use three full stops
"It means I liked it," said Marle. - IMHO, subject is better placed in front of the predicate after a quote (there are some same problems here)
remembering the party they'd had the night after finding Ayla's village "Sounds fun." - missing a full stop after the word 'village'

Overall, the warm feeling of this story makes me smile. I expect more Chrono Trigger fics from you soon! Good luck! :)