Reviews for Behind the Scene and In Between
Coogg chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Please continue, I love it! I hope you make it Rob/Rae!
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I like died of happiness a little bit when you talked about Joseph :D If you know THAT much Wilson, you can handle Slade.

Another thing, please don't make Goth Boy Red X? Or anyone at all for that matter. I don't like giving him a name or identity other than just Red X. A face, maybe, sure. He's human after all. But... Not this. Obviously it's you're story and you'll do why you want but... That's just my perspective.

Awesome story, I really love it! *plays video games with BB*
BirdSpell chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Is Robin going to kick Cyborg's butt during practice? Because that would be interesting, and Robin is an amazing fighter...
IrationalFear chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Thank you very much, both for the update and for keeping your readers informed when comes up short with proper notification.

Raven tentatively picked up one of the cereal boxes. "Lucky Cap'n Rabbit King Nuggets?"
"For the Irish seafaring nobleman in you!"

I just about peed myself laughing, and although that's embarrassing and a bit disgusting, it's also sincere. Also reminded me of your other quote about Batman and buying superpowers.
You. Are. Hilarious.
Goth Boy was delightfully fitting and ironic, and this is certainly something every fan of the show can enjoy.

Would you be referring to Ben Kenobi in Star Wars Episodes V and VI ?
n2a0d0i0a chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Wow! I really liked this! Great job!
Kelpiekilo chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Now here is my review for ch.4. Over all, that little sneak pick satisfied me. I enjoyed that small moment with Raven and Robin. You didn't stress it too much, you kept it real. Like something they would do. I like that. Now I know my review is late and I apologize.
You have your characters in order, personality wise. And of course I'll be waiting for the 'real' ch4. You can totally count on that. So I hope this review satisfies you as well. We'll speak soon I'm sure. Good day (:
cruelistnightmare chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE!
eld mcm chapter 4 . 2/8/2013
Awww, loved it! I really enjoyed Raven's thoughts here :) Deep...
And, since you somehow got me into a cheery mode... a very happy UN-birthday to you!
DragonWinglet chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
It's really good; your view on the emoticlones is really cool, I agree wholeheartedly. I love this story update soon!
MickChick125 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
YOU UPDATED! Great chapter, absolutely fantastic. :)
penrosely chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
What pairings will this story be?
Kelpiekilo chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Finally got around to reading this and regret not reading this sooner. Really awesome, fantastic, original, professional story you got here :D

I loved the movie scene, it was fun to read :) you got them character personalities spot on ! ;D Gotta love that in a story right? Well tah
MickChick125 chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
This story is so well written! Please please please please PLEASE continu writing it!
DragonWinglet chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
I love this story! And now I have to go watch My Little Pony...
n2a0d0i0a chapter 2 . 11/25/2012