Reviews for Madman Hill
Guest chapter 12 . 2/17/2013
'The blood had spattered in such a way that it looked like a face.
And thus, Alphonse was trapped in a can.'
I have no idea why, but those two lines nearly made me spit up my drink. It's so hilarious, even though its so morbid.
MegatronLove chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
This was a really sweet but creepy story! I loved it a lot and I hope you make more creepy ones like this!

-Megatron(:
RubySaphireMoon chapter 12 . 11/8/2012
Thank you so much for making for me! Best author ever! Let me know if ya need somethin! (Other than reviews, of course! I always give those.)

*Ruby
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Oh my GOSH!

That wasn't Ed's fault that Alphonse was still birth. It just happened. They didn't know what they were doing when they inside the 'mother'.

Damn...That's not right to do!

Oh my GOSH! What's going to happen now?
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
"I love you. And if you have an imaginary friend, I'm all cool with that. If you have another personality, I'm here for both of you."

Damn! Mustang, will you marry me?

And Al, you need to stop creeping.
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
O!O Oh my Gosh!

Ed did you try to kill yourself! Oh my lord!

...I can't believe it...

EDWARD ELRIC WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT! IF YOU DID THEN ALPHONSE WOULDN'T BE HERE TO HELP YOU AND GUIDE YOU TO THE LIGHT OF LOVE AND PEACE! OH YOU ARE SO...SO...ARUGH!

Sorry about that...*.* I didn't mean to be yelling like that...but when he tried to kill himself...I get really mad. Its like I'm his mother trying to protect her babies...*Wow maybe I'll be like that when I have my own kids*

Anyways, please don't let that get upset you. Sorry again and I wish you luck with the next chp of Ed and Roy finding Ed's doll of Alphonse.
RubySaphireMoon chapter 10 . 11/7/2012
Omg! Roy-boy! Save him! xD And I'm sorry about your sister. :'( Happy Birthday, Adam's sister. I wish you peace. Thank you again for writing this. I know you have to hide it from your dad, so thanks. :')

*Ru
Guest chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Man! Is Alphonse a ghost or what?
Fanboygirl chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
THEY STILL HAVE SHOCK THERAPY! I thought they got rid of that
RubySaphireMoon chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
:( Poor Edward! And yay for Alphonse! xD BUT IT IS SO SHORT. LIKE ED- nevermind. Ish there to be...RoyEd fluff? ;) Keep it up!
*Ruby
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 9 . 11/6/2012
Oh my GOSH!

What's going to happen next? :(...

Poor Edward..
RubySaphireMoon chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
O.o You are infinitely cruel. And I love you for it. Keep going! :D
*Ru
Flame-Metal-Heart chapter 8 . 11/4/2012
Wow...that's awful...What had made him forget who he was and what they were doing to him?

This is not right and Roy trying to explain it to Ed it's like Ed is thinking Roy is tricking him...This is not right...and those parents, that were Ed's parents, would do so awful things to him.

NOW YOU KNOW I HATE CHILD ABUSE!

I'm sorry...but I get really mad when bad things about to Ed and Al. I mean it too.

Anyway good luck with the next chp.