Reviews for Temptation
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Another nice story for this pairing.
Lilly Winters chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Wow. That was hot. Enough said XD I love this pairing. Wonderful job on a quick, sexy, sweet and to the point story ;)
Lady Adyra chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
"Sean had the dangerous look of a man who wanted her"

Dear Selene I love the atmosphere of your Sean/Juliette stories, they convey all the intoxicating potential of their spell, kudos!
ontheledge chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
please finish! If it was me I would of had Juliette rushed back to Sean, everyone knows their past, it's the possibilities of what your future could be that you owe it yourself to explore.
Claire chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfic. I'm really keen to see where the whole Nick-Juliette-Renard love triangle goes and secretly I want Renard to win, however know it's probably not going to happen.. Stealing the Grimm's girlfriend is not a wise career move for a royal who wants him on side, or a half hexenbeast for that matter.

I really like how you've captured the tension we've been seeing in the last few episodes and I'd love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
glorious

simply glorious

Mrs. Johnlock chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
The future possibilities could be a good choice... Just saying
Noneworking chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Brilliant short fic! Thank you for writing it!
Julie Winchester chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
This looks very believable; I really hope they won't end up together because that would just break Nick's heart, but I do expect some turmoil in the future episodes...
1990chance chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
I love this story. Lol you just got a follower , HUGS you SO HARD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Huzzah you posted it here! I love this because of how much detail went into it. Kudos to you!