Reviews for She Makes Me Wanna Say That L-Word
ahsimac chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
So many things happened in this chapter but EDWARD JOINING THE ARMY?! What?! Amazing chapter again :)
mrs.cody simpson chapter 10 . 12/3/2013
Please, update soon:) Man, I love this story so much:D
Brinkleydeelite chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
Poor Alice is pregos! Nice Lemon!
ahhleesaaa chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Loved it!
vampgal19 chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
she preggos
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
So amazing!I loved this chapter and I'm so glad to see that you are back! :D
ahsimac chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Alice is definitely pregnant! I've been waiting for this update for sooo long! You just made my day :) I love this story and can't wait for the next update!
mrs.cody simpson chapter 9 . 11/30/2013
Please, please, please, please, oh please update soon! I stayed up till 3:04 in the morning just to read it all, so I think you should update soon :) I love this story so much, and am so happy they're together :D
lovedforeternity chapter 9 . 11/29/2013
I am liking your story.
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Edward finally admits his love for her. I think it would be great if things between Edward a Bella remain the same yet different. Like their friends think they are still friends even though Thy aren't, and with no attempt on the couples behalf to keep it a secret. It just seems like something your Edward ad Bella would do.

Anyways looking forward to the next chapter. Please update soon.
ahhleesaaa chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Love your story! Just found it today and couldn't stop reading :)
Susan chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I loved this chapter, and I especially loved the fact that Bella and Edward finally got a little intimate, even if it was just him eating her out. I hope more happens, bc I'd love for them to start dating and making love. Please update again very soon!
jerseyhalliwell chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
love this story
lovelocalnatives chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
It has to be James because he's the other douche bag in the story. Btw I just love your fashion sense with these characters. Definitely checking out your blog
MentalAsylumNewbie chapter 7 . 7/27/2013
Amazing chapter! I really wish bella would at least consider Edward as a boyfriend material!