Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces Others Left Behind
TheDuchessTab chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Thanks for the update! I look forward to the updates!
TheDuchessTab chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
Just found this fic and LOVE it! Please update soon!
Kira Tsumi chapter 6 . 6/10/2013
love the how the story went so far there's not many stories for this show and I really love this story please update it
Trina-D chapter 5 . 3/30/2013
Hey there! I read chapter 1 through 5 in one sitting. I really enjoyed the story.

I liked how Gwen was unsure about her feelings and had something in her past holding her back from Francis. It's cool to see that even though she's the school teacher there is something bigger and grand in her background.

Francis seems like the one to jump into a new relationship because he searching desperately for love.

So now the couple is on the same point. What next will stand in the way of their happiness? Excited to
read the upcoming chapters.
sunstar234 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
I like it so far :)
vampiregirl1654 chapter 2 . 11/16/2012
I'm intrigued. I hope you write more soon
SexyKnickers chapter 2 . 10/27/2012
UPDATE!
EvilDoctor1 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Run Gwendolyn, RUN!
HoldOnToThisLullabye chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
I was so thrilled to find that someone was writing a Maguire-focused story. I just adore his character, though I'm a bit concerned with the direction they've led poor Francis off into on the series. I love what you've written so far and look forward to reading more. Thanks for showing him some love. Oh, and I really like how you described her reaction to his Irish accent. I mean, let's face it, his voice is to die for! Keep up the great work and I'll be anxiously following along.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/19/2012
finally there's a copper fic so good update soon
Nonamejohnny chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
VERY well written. I hope to read more!