Reviews for Age of Innocence
Kalypso Fox chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Horrible horrible death, please. xc
Shauna chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Definitely! Richards must die, but I can't remember who he is!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
okay that was amazing...CAN U PLEASE MAKE MORE DANNY FICS PLEASE...totally loved that one
sniperbob18 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Oh yes, Richard should die a horrible slow death... * drags Richard to open field, takes out shotgun and blows away knee-caps* now since running away is problematic, let the games begin! Great story, depressing for poor Danny, but good writing.
i-am-turk-fear-me chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I want to kill him sooo much.
help789 chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
can't wait for the next update.
ShoelessKayla chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Omg Neville should kick Richards ass for touching his man...Danville FTW!
Blackcat81 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It was great. Death to Richards for definite
thelasteddis chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
This is really well done, great job. Of course, I'm now sobbing, so, there's that. Please write more fic!
Ihni chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
My first reaction was to write "OH MY GOD YES" but then I realised how that would sound ... so I'm adding a comma: "Oh my god, YES, Private Richards should die a horrible, horrible death for this!" Preferably at the hands of Danny.

I was watching that episode and it hinted SO MUCH towards something like this, yet we didn't get to see ANYTHING more of what happened between them in the fourth episode. What happened with Richards? And honestly, if he just beat on Danny, why wasn't Danny more bruised the day after? I'm very confused, but as long as the mystery inspires people to write fanfics about it, I'm not complaining ...

Thank you for writing this! The jumps between "hey, this is safe and good and happy" and "aaargh, angst and pain and horror!" almost gave me whiplash, but it was oh so good because contrasts? Love them.

And also, thank you for writing a darker Danny fic. I apprechiate it. And oh, does that make me a bad person ...
DixonVixen93 chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Girl... what in the world gave you this idea? I mean... there was TEHI, but even then it didn't get this bad. *shudders* Poor Danny. I think he's worse off than Philips was...

I thought Richards was a prick, but I never suspected him of molesting poor Danny. Abusing, yes, but never that extreme. *hits him with a ACME mallet*

Few quibbles: "Made it feel like Richards' hands were where they shouldn't be" shouldn't "were" be "weren't", otherwise Danny would be feeling better than he did and,"likes Richards was nowhere near him" I think "likes" should be "like" what do you think?

Lovely story, other than that. I want to huggle poor Danny now.

-Orwell
SupernaturalFlames chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Awwww! Poor Danny! *huggles better* Something REALLY nasty better happen to Richards and SOON! *death glare*
Selivia chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
The sad thing was this has been inferred before. I really enjoyed the way you wrote this though, with the actual act only being mentioned with a few actions rather than being graphic. Danny's visions of being back with Charlie were incredibly emotional and poignant to the point I almost cried. Good work as always.